Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

{Hold Nose} Children become orphans as feds bust union drive

Children become orphans as feds bust union drive
    >Archive - Daily Online

Author: John Wojcik
    People's Weekly World Newspaper, 05/26/08 10:37

Questions: Where in this world do tax dollars pay government agents to park near preschool centers and watch parents drop off or pick up their babies?

In what type of land do government agents stalk busloads of 5-year-old school children and the staff who teach them?

Where do government agents smash in a front door and tear a nursing infant from the arms of her mother?

Answer: In Postville, Iowa, where employers want to stop a union organizing drive at Agriprocessors Inc., the nation’s biggest kosher beef slaughtering plant.

The largest single immigration raid in history at that plant, May 12, tore families apart and turned children with loving parents into orphans, immigrant rights and labor activists testified to Congress on May 20.

The military-style commando raid by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Service (ICE) stopped a union organizing drive at the plant dead in its tracks, according to the United Food and Commercial Workers, the union spearheading the drive.

“This raid and abusive detention signifies union busting,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: {Hold Nose} Children become orphans as feds bust union d

Questions: Where in this world do tax dollars pay government agents to park near preschool centers and watch parents drop off or pick up their babies?

In what type of land do government agents stalk busloads of 5-year-old school children and the staff who teach them?

Where do government agents smash in a front door and tear a nursing infant from the arms of her mother?

Hmmmm....sounds just like the actions which wouild be, and are, taken in Mexico and other home countries of Latin American illegals, each and every single day.

Tearing children away from their parents has been a feature of ICE raids for well over a year now. Since the start of 2007 almost 5,000 people have been arrested in workplace raids, 45 times as many as in 2001.

“They have a pattern that featured, in this case, parking by the Head Start center in a Latino neighborhood as parents dropped off or picked up their kids,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had read a story that Agriprocessors was the center of a much larger immigrant smuggling and employment visa fraud ring. Anybody else have information on this?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Tell me again, why is it that these illegal aliens want a union? Hmmm... Does anyone doubt they want much more than just to work?
    '58 Airedale

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    I had read a story that Agriprocessors was the center of a much larger immigrant smuggling and employment visa fraud ring. Anybody else have information on this?
    Agriprocessors was claimed to have brought in Chinese for a fee as new employees and the Chinese never had any intention of working for Agriprocessors in Iowa.

article posted by loneprotester: Biggest Illegal Alien Raid Much Worse Than You Think

I first picked up the Agriprocessors story in May, 2004. It began far
    from Iowa's cornfields with the arrival at San Francisco's
    international airport on Cathay Pacific Airlines Flight CX872 of a
    Chinese national named Hu Yao Bin with his wife and two children.

The paperwork Mr. Hu presented to immigration inspectors at the
    airport was all in order. It showed that a US employer named Aaron
    Rubashkin, president of Agriprocessors, Inc. of Postville, Iowa, had
    petitioned successfully for the visa that Mr. Hu and his family now
    presented to inspectors—an EW-3 visa, which covers those coming to the
    United States to perform unskilled labor.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115980-agr ... rants++000
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2
    Tell me again, why is it that these illegal aliens want a union? Hmmm... Does anyone doubt they want much more than just to work?
    The union wanted new members and more money generated by union dues.

Nationally, the United Food and Commercial Workers union condemned the raid in statements including one that it sent to Congress. The union says ,the raid not only disrupted the organizing drive but interfered with an ongoing child labor investigation.
    Child labor law violations were proved by ICE--12 to 18 minors were picked up during the raid.

The union wanted illegal aliens, who cannot legally hold a job, as union members 'to improve their working conditions and salaries'.
    Isn't the union aiding and abetting illegal aliens and racketeering?

Unions are not law enforcement and do not have the authority to enforce the laws of our country.
    Benjamin Franklin

[quote]Children become orphans as feds bust union drive
    Archive - Daily Online

Author: John Wojcik
    People's Weekly World Newspaper, 05/26/08 10:37

government agents stalk busloads of 5-year-old school children

government agents smash in a front door and tear a nursing infant from the arms of her mother

tore families apart and turned children with loving parents into orphans,

military-style commando raid

raid and abusive detention signifies union busting

Tearing children away from their parents

We are also aware of cases where ICE broke into private homes and entered school buildings to remove children.

“state of terrorâ€
    Benjamin Franklin

The union wanted illegal aliens, who cannot legally hold a job, as union members 'to improve their working conditions and salaries'.
    Since immigration law violations were added to the list of predicate acts for RICO statutes in 1996 my guess would be "yes." There have to be two different predicate acts for RICO; What could the second one be???Here's a list:
    http://ricoact.com/ricoact/theact.asp
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron

I believe that MyAmerica has it correct, CaptainRon. The article found and posted by Lone Protester contains pretty much the same information I've seen in others about it as well. Nothing new has come out that I've noticed.

This thing is far from over I suspect. There are still hundreds of outstanding warrants, the investigation involving a literal laundry list of immigration violations is still on going, in addition to that, there's the Labor Dept. investigations, which have nothing to do with the union, at both state and federal levels, as well as an investigation into wrong doing involving the sales of hundreds of vehicles to illegals being imported and/or employed by Agriprocessors.

To say that this is a company which amounts to nothing more than an organized crime enterprise would not be over reaching and when all is said and done I have a feeling that all of us......as a nation.....are going to be shocked by what comes out in the end.

MyAmerica wrote:

I agree. But then, unions have long had a reputation for their involvement in racketeering, haven't they?

What I find very curious is how closely La Raza has allied itself with the union in this matter. We would expect them to have something to say about the raid, of course, but I don't ever recall them joining forces with unions over anything.

It makes one wonder exactly what it is about this action which has made them do so. It seems to have struck a nerve...........

azwreath wrote:

What I find very curious is how closely La Raza has allied itself with the union in this matter. We would expect them to have something to say about the raid, of course, but I don't ever recall them joining forces with unions over anything.
    This is based on Caldron's "Mexico’s New Meddling Plan: "Zero Tolerance" Legal Assault On American Immigration Patriots" and his instructions given to Mexican consulates. There are numerous fronts of attacks including alliances with CHURCHES and UNIONS:

Laws state there is a separation between church and state (government)--does not 'state' include foreign governments?

[quote][b]"Facing the fact that the migratory reform 'failed' and the principal culprit is the 'U.S. Congress', the government of Mexico will impel a 'new strategy' of 'zero tolerance' of violations of the rights of our fellow Mexicans in the U.S. This will consist of an increase in the number of consuls—up to 50—and the budget, as well as adopting strong action—to force those who abuse the undocumented to 'pay the cost in court.' " [Cambiará México su estrategia para frenar abusos contra migrantes en EU, By Karina Avilés, January 8, 2008]

So this is Mexico’s “zero toleranceâ€
    Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast