Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I quote ExOC:

Hmmm, is it a Mexican cultural trait to not be responsible for one's actions?
    I became part of this forum because I do believe that this illegal immigration problem needs to be solved away. I'm a bit surprised however when I read stuff like this said without even THINKING. I hope that you were making some really bad joke there because frankly I did not find it amusing. I think it's a trait of humanity to not be responsible at times. A mexican cultural trait? I mean, come on! Focus people.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    The illegals have no problem protesting, marching and demanding rights in the US, why don't they DEMAND the Mexican government give them jobs and support them?

Amen to that

Mexico is NOT a poor country
    Mexico is wrought with [official] corruption
    Mexico is a highly stratified society, with little public services.
    Mexico needs to be responsible for Mexicans.
    Yes and I don't think it's gonna change any time soon. And if it doesn't, people will continue to come here so... hopefully a wall will stop most of the crossings. However, people do come here on visitor visas and overstay... so I don't understand why the USCIS doesn't check up on them as often as they should...

What I would want to know is how much money they put into making improvements to the family farm when they had the income here and the chance. Far more likely is that money sent home was spent on processed food and store bought clothing. They do seem to have raised the money to bring a few relatives north. Did they pay to build their family pens or grain storage buildings? Did they buy their own family remaining in Mexico an irrigation system maybe a nice second hand tractor? Plenty of those about in Eastern Washington.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas
    I quote ExOC:

I became part of this forum because I do believe that this illegal immigration problem needs to be solved away. I'm a bit surprised however when I read stuff like this said without even THINKING. I hope that you were making some really bad joke there because frankly I did not find it amusing. I think it's a trait of humanity to not be responsible at times. A mexican cultural trait? I mean, come on! Focus people.
    Roxas,

Welcome to Alipac. If you stick around long enough, you will accept reality. And yes, don't be so naive as to think there is no such thing as cultural traits. It exists. For example, US culture is respect for the law. Mexican culture is it's macho to drink and drive and have sex with girls under 15. I've stopped being PC a long time ago.

And by the way, I'm not here for your amusement.

Ex_OC
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I quote ExOC:

Roxas,

Welcome to Alipac. If you stick around long enough, you will accept reality. And yes, don't be so naive as to think there is no such thing as cultural traits. It exists. For example, US culture is respect for the law. Mexican culture is it's macho to drink and drive and have sex with girls under 15. I've stopped being PC a long time ago.

Ex_OC

Rosxs you must be from a part of this wonerdful country that has not been touched by the invasion of Illegal Aliens..

"Maybe if the Mexican government was half as concerned about its people in Mexico, so many of them would not be trying to get out," said Ira Mehlman, spokesman for the Federation of American Immigration Reform.
    Exactly!

Why dont the the people of Mexico have a May 1st protest in front of their government reps and DEMAND things there, instead of trying to come here illegally?

I skimmed through this SOB story. I have no tears for these people. They came here under false prestenses and stole jobs and benefits from Americans.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by fmrjarhead
    I quote ExOC:

Roxas, Welcome to Alipac

Ex_OC

Rosxs you must be from a part of this wonerdful country that has not been touched by the invasion of Illegal Aliens..

Rosxs,

There are dozens of examples in news articles that have been posted here on the Alipac News forum, Take a look at all the hit and run accidents involving illegal aliens from Mexico, and then tell me that's
    is taking responsibility or ones actions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I quote ExOC:

Roxas,

Ex_OC

Here here, fmrjarhead! Well, with 71 posts since 2006, I doubt she has been paying much attention anyway. Her last post was in Feb 2008.

Roxas,
    Have you been active in any of our campaigns? From your profile, it doesn't look like it. You can post all you want here, but if you do not pick up the phone like we all have been doing, then do not presume to tell us what amuses you or not. Like I said before, I am not here for your amusement. I, for one, do not think you have earned the right.

If you really want to help Alipac, then donate some money and make some calls when W asks us to.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

[quote=Ex_OC]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":1o66putq
    I quote ExOC:

Roxas,

Ex_OC

Here here, fmrjarhead! Well, with 71 posts since 2006, I doubt she has been paying much attention anyway. Her last post was in Feb 2008.

Roxas,
    Have you been active in any of our campaigns? From your profile, it doesn't look like it. You can post all you want here, but if you do not pick up the phone like we all have been doing, then do not presume to tell us what amuses you or not. Like I said before, I am not here for your amusement. I, for one, do not think you have earned the right.

If you really want to help Alipac, then donate some money and make some calls when W asks us to.[/quote:1o66putq]

Well Said Ex-Oc I wish I was that good .. Anger make me wait till later to post then I forget what I want to say..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast