Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: ‘IT’S A HUMAN RIGHT’: MEXICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ON MASS EXODUS TO AMERICA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I do not want to turn my country into this!

No papers, no entry, no rights!

And I do not want 2 BILLION people showing up on our doorstep. Allowed to STAY and turn our neighborhoods into this!

WE CANNOT AFFORD IT!

THIS IS GOING ON ALL OVER THE WORLD

NOW SLAM THAT BORDER SHUT AND STOP BRINGING MORE HERE!!!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

They come, they do not speak English, cannot work or support themselves and CONTINUE to have more mouths they cannot feed!

NO NO NO AND HELL NO!

NO CAMPS! NO FREE STUFF!

NO PAPERS, NO ENTRY, NO RIGHTS

SHUT OFF ALL VISA'S AND STOP THIS NOW!

EL CHAPO WAS EXTRADITED TO THE U.S.

HE IS A MEXICAN CITIZEN

HIS CHILDREN DID NOT GET TO STAY HERE AND GIVEN A FOSTER HOME, EDUCATION, WELFARE, FOOD STAMPS AND FREE MEDICAL CARE!

THERE ARE MANY MEXICAN AND CENTRAL AMERICAN CITIZENS IN OUR JAILS AND FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!

THEIR FAMILIES DO NOT GET TO STAY WHILE THEY ARE INCARCERATED.

NOW PUT THESE LAWBREAKERS IN FEDERAL TENT CITY TO REVIEW CASES...BUT SEND BACK THE MINOR'S!

WE ARE NOT THE DAMN DAYCARE CENTER FOR THE WORLD!

AND YOU CANNOT JUST SHOW UP WITH A CHILD IN YOUR ARMS...IT IS RIDICULOUS!

MANY DO NOT QUALIFY TO STAY AND NEVER SHOW UP FOR HEARING.

FAST TRACK DEPORT THEM BACK HOME! IT DOES NOT NEED TO TAKE 5 YEARS!

GET IT DONE IN 48 HOURS!

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    I do not want to turn my country into this!

No papers, no entry, no rights!

And I do not want 2 BILLION people showing up on our doorstep. Allowed to STAY and turn our neighborhoods into this!

WE CANNOT AFFORD IT!

THIS IS GOING ON ALL OVER THE WORLD

NOW SLAM THAT BORDER SHUT AND STOP BRINGING MORE HERE!!!
    Nobody wants it, but when the alternative is catch & release, what choice do we have? I'd much rather keep them all detained vice releasing them into our interior to never be seen or heard from again until they commit a serious crime, perhaps even murder. Even then, seldom is the whole family rounded up. Normally the only one deported is the one caught.

I was sorry to see Trump cow down to the liberal pressure on child separation. He should have continued the separation policy which, given time, would have made many folks with children decide not to come. Previous policies have given those coming with children a free pass (catch & release). That has to stop and detaining the families together is the only way that can happen under current law and policy. The only thing we can do at this point is to detain the families together and expedite their immigration hearing. What other solution do you see under our current law?

Current law doesn't provide for the immediate deportation of asylum seekers or denial of their asylum claim without an initial credibility screening. If they pass the initial screening they are then eligible for a hearing before an immigration judge.

The law is what it is and unfortunately the Trump administration has to operate under the constraints set forth in the law.
    Last edited by MW; 06-23-2018 at 10:32 AM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

INITIAL SCREENING...POVERTY AND VIOLENCE IS NOT GROUNDS!

THERE IS NO WAR THERE...NOW BOOT THEM OUT!

THE PARENTS ALREADY DEPORTED...SEND THOSE KIDS BACK! NO FOSTER CARE!

THIS IS COMPLETE BS

ARE YOU SAYING ALLOW 2 BILLION PEOPLE TO POUR OVER OUR BORDER AND HOUSE THEM UNTIL CASES ARE HEARD?

THEN THEY ARE ON THE WAY...YOU CAN BET ON IT.

AND MEXICO WILL LET THEM IN...THEY ARE SAYING THEY WILL!

TRUMP CAN PUT THE SCREWS TO MEXICO NOW!

SHUT THAT BORDER TRAFFIC DOWN TO ONE LANE AND BACK THEM UP TO SOUTH AMERICA!

NO VISA'S AND NO AID!

AND WHAT ABOUT TPS...NIELSEN GAVE THEM 18 MORE MONTHS!!!

THIS IS A DAMN CIRCUS!

MW
    Beezer wrote (excerpts):

INITIAL SCREENING...POVERTY AND VIOLENCE IS NOT GROUNDS!
    AG Jeff Sessions has already said that and made it policy.

ARE YOU SAYING ALLOW 2 BILLION PEOPLE TO POUR OVER OUR BORDER AND HOUSE THEM UNTIL CASES ARE HEARD?
    No that's not what I'm saying because I've seen absolutely no data to suggest 2 billion asylum seekers are headed this way. There are only 180 million folks in Central America and 131 million in Mexico. Are you suggesting we just release those that do come into our interior until their cases can be heard by an immigration judge? Personally, I'd rather keep the families in a detention center until their cases can be expeditiously heard. You do realize the only two options available on asylum seekers that pass the initial credibility screening is to detain them as a family or release them until their case can be heard, don't you? The Democrats think we should release them, I say we should keep them detained together until their case is adjudicated.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    Again Beezer, if we don't keep them detained in detention centers until their hearing, so we can send them back, they will be released into our population, where they will become a permanent part of our population.
    If they come across the border illegally rather than through a port of entry, we should have no obligation to house them. They should immediately be taken to a port of entry and released on the other side of the border! Many are returned by the Border Patrol summarily now. That should be the standard!

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    No that's not what I'm saying because I've seen absolutely no data to suggest 2 billion asylum seekers are headed this way. There are only 180 million folks in Central America and 131 million in Mexico.
    Apparently you didn't see that a candidate for the President Of Mexico advocated that everybody in his country and other countries of the North American continent have the right to move to the United States, and should?

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    If they come across the border illegally rather than through a port of entry, we should have no obligation to house them. They should immediately be taken to a port of entry and released on the other side of the border! Many are returned by the Border Patrol summarily now. That should be the standard!
    You're right, but unfortunately, we can't do what you suggest, which is to release them on the other side of the border. You can blame our politicians for that.

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Nobody wants it, but when the alternative is catch & release, what choice do we have? I'd much rather keep them all detained vice releasing them into our interior to never be seen or heard from again until they commit a serious crime, perhaps even murder. Even then, seldom is the whole family rounded up. Normally the only one deported is the one caught.

I was sorry to see Trump cow down to the liberal pressure on child separation. He should have continued the separation policy which, given time, would have made many folks with children decide not to come. Previous policies have given those coming with children a free pass (catch & release). That has to stop and detaining the families together is the only way that can happen under current law and policy. The only thing we can do at this point is to detain the families together and expedite their immigration hearing. What other solution do you see under our current law?

Current law doesn't provide for the immediate deportation of asylum seekers or denial of their asylum claim without an initial credibility screening. If they pass the initial screening they are then eligible for a hearing before an immigration judge.

The law is what it is and unfortunately the Trump administration has to operate under the constraints set forth in the law.
    Again, I agree with all that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast