Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They also left Dick Cheney off the list and he should be at the top!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

April
    ADDED TO CORRUPTION LIST:

Dick Cheney

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader01
    Right now I believe our best bet for President in 2008 is Tom Tancredo.
    Crusader I totally agree. Either Tom or Lou for pres. I've heard rumors Tom is campaining in NH. I hope its true.

I think Pat B. would make a good president also.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader01
    Right now I believe our best bet for President in 2008 is Tom Tancredo.
    Crusader I totally agree. Either Tom or Lou for pres. I've heard rumors Tom is campaining in NH. I hope its true.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

April
    I believe Tom Tancredo would be a great guy for the job as well. I admire that he is not afraid to speak out against Illegal Immigration, when so many other politicians either will not speak out or seem to simply turn a blind eye to it. This indicates to me,that he would not be afraid to take a stand on other important issues.

MW
    Sippy wrote:

Hmmm.....what's your adversion to Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA)? Listen, I think Rep. Tancredo is the best thing since sliced bread, but as a realist I also know he is considered an extremist and one trick pony. Unfortunately, he would never garner the votes necessary for President of the United States. Would I like to see him as president, sure I would, but it's not going to happen. As for Lou Dobb, he's a non-starter for president. You're entitled to your opinion and I respect your right to one, but IMO we need to stand 100% behind the individual that shares most of our beliefs and is going to give us the best chance at the Oval Office. Personally, I think it's time we stop talking about who we want, and make a choice between what we have. Being splintered in every direction is not going to serve our purpose.

Rep. Duncan Hunter, do my knowledge, has never been labeled a racist or extremist. Basically he's been flying under the radar, which could be a good thing for us in some ways. Sure, he doesn't currently have name recognition, but that's one area where we can come into play - that's why I think it's important that we stand behind him now and start turning our friends, associates, etc. on to him early. His position on amnesty and border security is well established. From what I understand he was the individual mainly responsible for drafting the 700-mile border fence bill. He was responsible for the border fence in San Diego and he voted "nay" to NAFTA and CAFTA - he wants fair trade, not free trade. Furthermore, he's a decorated war veteran, which will come in handy for getting veteran and active duty military votes (there's a lot of veterans in this country). I honestly think military veterans will support him over McCain and Kerry. There is a lot to like in Rep. Hunter, I just hope everybody sees it before it's too late (that includes members of ALIPAC). If this man sputters out before he really gets started - it'll be our lose.

We need to come together on this folks. If we sit on our hands (all anti-illegal advocates) - we could lose the one and only candidate that that truely stands with us on the illegal immigration issues.

As I said in an earlier post, if someone else comes along at a later date that supports our cause, we'll weigh him or her against Rep. Duncan Hunter. IMHO, at this time, Hunter needs to be our measuring stick.

Just my two cents, for what it's worth.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Thanks for the information on Duncan Hunter. He does sounds very promising! I agree it is important to come together on this important issue. The reason Tancredo has gained our respect is he stands firm on the issue when so many politicians waffle back and forth.

MW
    April wrote:

Thanks for the information on Duncan Hunter. He does sounds very promising! I agree it is important to come together on this important issue. The reason Tancredo has gained our respect is he stands firm on the issue when so many politicians waffle back and forth.
    I agree 100% on your comment regarding Tancredo. I respect the man to the moon and back and he has my full admiration, but I just don't think he has much of a chance at the presidency. Hey, if we get Rep. Hunter nominated, perhaps he can be convinced to select Tancredo to run with him as the VP. Wow, wouldn't that be a dream ticket.......

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    YES SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT PLAN!

Banned
    I think GW Bush deserves the number 1 spot on the 10-most-wanted politicians list. He has so thoroughly sold out this country that most pale in comparison.

MW, I agree - I think Tancredo is great but he is so closely identified with "anti-immigration" that he likely has turned off many people. I tend to think Hunter could be our "stealth" candidate. He needs all the support and encouragement he can get right now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast