Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    ADDED TO CORRUPTION LIST:

1. GEORGE W. BUSH

MW,
    I do not have anything against Duncan Hunter. Actually in all honesty, I haven't heard much about him until recently. With all the researching I've done on him, he would most certainly make a good president.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

MW
    sippy wrote:

MW,
    I do not have anything against Duncan Hunter. Actually in all honesty, I haven't heard much about him until recently. With all the researching I've done on him, he would most certainly make a good president.
    Yeah, he's being flying under the radar outside of California for years. Hopefully, that'll be changing soon.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    I hope so too. The more I learn about him the better I like him.

Same here. I really am impressed w/ his immigration stance. He is almost a Tancredo clone as far as immigration goes.
    Isn't Duncan also a member of Tancredo's Congressional Caucus?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    April wrote:

Thanks for the information on Duncan Hunter. He does sounds very promising! I agree it is important to come together on this important issue. The reason Tancredo has gained our respect is he stands firm on the issue when so many politicians waffle back and forth.
    I agree 100% on your comment regarding Tancredo. I respect the man to the moon and back and he has my full admiration, but I just don't think he has much of a chance at the presidency. Hey, if we get Rep. Hunter nominated, perhaps he can be convinced to select Tancredo to run with him as the VP. Wow, wouldn't that be a dream ticket.......
    MW- I totally agree with you about Tom. I too have the utmost respect for him but think he chances of winning are limited. We can't afford to split the vote between a couple good candidates, we need to back one.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

April
    I think it is important to stay focused on one as well. I am just glad there is the possibilty of a GOOD candidate to stay focused on.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234