Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

“It’s starting to work, folks!�

http:// vdare. com/ mann/050502_work.htm

May 02, 2005
    “It’s starting to work, folks!�

By Juan Mann

The tide of battle in Congress on illegal immigration may be turning.

On his weekly radio show Sunday, Los Angeles-based Terry Anderson gave his listeners a report on participating in Roger Hedgecock’s extensive “hold their feet to the fire� series of rallies, lobbying events and radio broadcasts from Washington, D.C., over the past week. He described the lobbying as “a great success,� and gave the faithful hope that their efforts for real immigration reform might someday prevail on Capitol Hill.

Anderson made what could prove to be a prophetic observation:

“It’s starting to work, folks, it really is.�

“And do I think we did any good? . . . YES. You’re damn right we did. Do you think Congress heard us? You’re damn right they heard us. I know they did. Even if they didn’t want to, they had to listen.�

“[T]he one thing that we heard over and over and over was that constituents are angry. They are angrier than they have ever been. This is what the Congress people told us. We also found out that constituents are contacting their legislators in record numbers about illegal immigration. This is something that has never happened before.

“It’s working to the point where now they [members of Congress] are afraid for their jobs. They are afraid they’re not going to get any money and votes from you. And that’s what scares the hell out of them.

“Keep ‘em on the runâ€â€
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

:<)

Yes, it is working!! Listen any chance you get to Terry Anderson www.theterryandersonshow.com

AND

My friend Lars Larson, heard noon to 3 all over the Pacific NW and nationally syndicated in the middle of the night all over the nation. Terry is right, Lars is a great guy. www.larslarson.com
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

I must say that reading this is INVIGORATING!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The tide of battle in Congress on illegal immigration may be turning.
    Call them what you want, but they are not stupid. They are well aware of what the majority of Americans think. Things are at the point where they just can't ignore the situation any longer. The question is will their actions be any help or just more bs legislation with more holes than swiss cheese.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

DATAMAN wrote
    will their actions be any help or just more bs legislation with more holes than swiss cheese.
    I'll be leaning towards the above answer in bold. We're not fools nor are we foolish..........keep turning up the heat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOO HOO! I HOPE THIS CONTINUES, WE ARE MOVING AHEAD AND I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT SOMEONE IS LISTENING TO THE PEOPLE NOW!!!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

This makes me feel so much better..even tho I know those weasels in congress will continue to 'study'...and try to take no action....we'll keep working...we'll get action....or they'll have a clear demonstration of what 'voted out of office' means.

We can never take our eyes off them.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones