Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

IT’S THE ECONOMY AND IMMIGRATION: STUPID!

IT’S THE ECONOMY AND IMMIGRATION: STUPID!

By Frosty Wooldridge
    February 9, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

President Obama announced 640,000 more jobs vanished in January! Housing prices fell like a brick down a mine shaft. Unemployment lines stretched the length of Florida! An unprecedented 28 million Americans depended on food stamps to feed themselves in January 2009!

The U.S. accepted another 180,000 legal and illegal migrants last month into the United States. All of them in need of a job! All of them requiring housing, food, schools, medical, transportation and thousands—prison care!

But what did Obama sign a week ago? He signed an Executive Order on February 4, 2009 published in the Federal Register where he directed $20.3 million for refugee and migration assistance to Gaza. He used money we don’t have to bring hundreds of thousands to the U.S. a country ill prepared to accept them in our current state of bankruptcy. In addition, Congress never weighed in on this – another end run around the Constitution via Executive Order. This refugee bill stands apart from the 19,000 Iraqi refugees arriving into the U.S. from Bush’s bill last year=1,500 a month.

While the media downgraded, dismissed and fled the immigration issue throughout the presidential campaign cycle, historians in 2050 will write about its devastating destruction of the United States of America. It may well be the dagger thrust into America’s heart that bled this civilization to death.

Economist Edwin Rubenstein said, “Mass immigration may well be seen as the major culprit. The financial debacle started with unexpectedly high default rates in sub-prime mortgages—loans designed to increase home ownership among immigrants, minorities and other low income borrowers.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If this country and its Constitution survive Obama, it will be a miracle.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    At this Point I think I will start drinking again .
    Aha thats the Obama Plan for the Future .
    Drive Patriotic , intelligent Americans into the alcoholic stupor
    that numbs our senses to their level of moronic sensibilities .
    Or...... my new puppy just destroyed my house .
    What should I do President Obama ?
    The Wise Obama ponders the question .
    Then answers in his soft sensual Voice .
    Why I think you need to get more Puppies Tom .
    And I then proceed to do the only sensible thing .
    Take a shot of Jack , then another and another .
    When every drop is gone , then I will I beat myself over the head with the empty bottle until
    I understand .
    What the Hell is Wrong With these { inappropriate , but proper term} People ?
    Another one of his complicated solutions to a complicated problem .
    I got ants in my kitchen oh wise one .
    What can I do ?
    Obama with out even a Hesitation confidently advises me We will Pour some sugar under your pillows in your bed .

Hmmm......

I Believe it is time for another Jack Daniels Consultation .