Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOLOLOL>>>>My husband had said "I'll bet there's not even anything in most of the them (the boxes)" when he saw the Grand Photo OP briefly covered on the news.

I hope Ted and his buds are saving those boxes.....they'll come in handy when they need to clean out their offices after the next election.

So, what's the best way to use this info to get the maximum result?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OH SNAP!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

W,
    Sorry, I pulled article from database, so I cannot provide URL hypertext link.

BTW, During John & Ken's discussion of this, a caller said that she saw pro-illegal immigration groups in LA area using stacks of several different versions of pre-printed form letters that people would sign. Not clear if the caller was referring specifically to these "million" letters, but you can see the tactic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone know how reliable this website RAW is?

W

Empyty Boxes, empty laws

Our friend George will push any kind of promise through new laws that will nt be enforced. Where's the fence?

Anyone know how reliable this website RAW is?
    Don't know anything about them; but here is the link to their "about us." Looks like an alternative news outlet. Scroll down for info:

http://rawstory.com/about.html

bttt

added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=2282

going out in today's email alert!

W

Surprise, surprise, surprise

This shouldn't surprise anyone.

If you've watched the movie "Wag the Dog" then you should remember that the whole point of the movie was how the politicians manipulate the news, stage news, and even fabricate fake news.

Also, if you remember the Clinton administration, they pulled this type of phoney press conference on almost a daily basis. They would also throw out fake numbers like, "100,000 new police officers, 100,000 new teachers, 20 million uninsured kids, etc. etc.

The Senate is just taking a page from the Clinton playbook.

What we all need to remember in this fight is that you cannot believe anything that you see on the news. Keep up the fight and rely only on facts that are backed up by proof.

My last point is that it doesn't make any difference to me how many letters were sent to the Senators. Were the letters from voters? Nope! They were from the illegals who would benefit from their piece of garbage bill.
    Lunarminer
    Thar's gold in that there moon!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    OH SNAP!
    I'll second that!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast