Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

10 undocumented immigrants arrested by sheriff's deputies

10 undocumented immigrants arrested by sheriff's deputies

Dec. 13, 2006 12:00 AM

Maricopa County sheriff's deputies arrested 10 undocumented immigrants early Tuesday on suspicion of conspiring to smuggle themselves into the country. Four smugglers also were arrested near Wickenburg.

The arrests come one week after a Maricopa County Superior Court judge tossed out a jury's guilty verdict and acquitted an immigrant who paid to have a coyote bring him to Arizona.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Tuesday that he will not change what he is doing. "I'm just sending a message," Arpaio said. "This is the way it's going to be."

Since March, 365 undocumented immigrants have been arrested.

http://www.azcentral.com/php-bin/clickt ... e1213.html
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    *****SIGH******

I wish our county sheriff would do this, ours is a brown nosing, useless, bonehead liberal who lets convicts go because he refuses to make use of the resources we have here. This man even has turned a blind eye to his deputies abuse of taking sick time.

I cannot imagine living in Arizona, too hot and dry for this web foot, but, I'd almost do it just to live in a county with a sheriff like Arpaio.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gotta love Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
    I have such high respect for this sheriff who is upholding our laws and doing what he can within this nightmare our government has created.
    Hard to find people to respect nowadays!
    Keep up the great work Sheriff Arpaio!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn