Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

100's PROTEST MMP

Y'ALL PLEASE WRITE TO THIS WITCH....

Please read this story....this writer really tells it like it is!
    ~CL
    ===============================

Hundreds Protest N.M. Border Patrol Group
    Posted by lobo on Saturday July 23, 2005 at 8:59 pm MST

Link to story:
    http://www.nynewsday.com/news/nationwor ... ally.story
    rk Newsday, by ALICIA A. CALDWELL.

"Mary Jane Garcia, the majority whip of the New Mexico State Senate, called on the federal government to take action against the Minuteman volunteers and work on real reform of immigration laws.

Forcing Hispanic immigrants out of the country is not the answer, she said.

"What would happen if all the Mexicans were to leave this country tomorrow? They need us," she said.

First question that comes to mind: who is Ms Garcia representing? It gives me an uneasy feeling, when an elected representative identifies herself with ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, LAWBREAKERS, as in "They need us".

And "take action against the Minuteman"? Against US citizens, standig up for enforcing the law? For what? For execrising their legal rights, protected by the US Constitutions and its Amendments?

Isn't that kind of Ms Garcia? I am starting to understand, who she is representing!

Then a few answers to her question (what would happen ...).

I am starting with the assumption that Ms Garcia would only deport illegal immigrants, and no US citizens of Mexican descent.

I would guess, the crime rate would drop, like a rock, all over the US, including a HUGE drop in drug trafficking.

So would the leeching drain on all of our social services.

Gang activity and school overcrowding would become a thing of the past, and our children would have a chance to find out, what a real school should be about.

Work would be done by those, who used to do it in the first place: American citizens, including the teenagers, who used to mow the lawn, work the fast food places, etc.

Hospitals / emergency facilities would not have to close their doors due to unpaid bills all over the South.

I bet, others could think of a few more answers. In case you would like to share them with Ms Garcia, she can be reached at maryjane.garcia@nmlegis.gov.
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

What would we do if the Mexicans weren't here???

REJOICE, BY HEAVEN, REJOICE!!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

My email to Garcia:

Ms. Garcia,
    I hesitate to mention that you were elected to serve the AMERICAN people, not illegal immigrants from any country. I'm afraid you seem quite derelict in that duty and since your views are not less than treasonous to your own country of origin I think it would be quite appropriate to have you impeached.
    What would the US do without Mexicans?? WE WOULD REJOICE!!

Good day to you. Sleep well.

My mind went directly to What would America do without Ms. Garcia and al her ilk?

and Sing, "Oooh Happy Days"!!

She left her self wide open; give it to her.

This woman thinks we give a HOOT about illegal aliens? WE don't. WE want them to go home today, tomorow, next week, next month, as soon as they can gather their stuff and get packin'!!

What is wrong with this woman? She is CLUELESS about the American People. She doesn't GET IT. She is blind to our needs, our desires, our goals, our objectives....probaby because she is not an American in her heart. In fact, we ought to check her papers, eh?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    My mind went directly to What would America do without Ms. Garcia and al her ilk?

and Sing, "Oooh Happy Days"!!

She left her self wide open; give it to her.

This woman thinks we give a HOOT about illegal aliens? WE don't. WE want them to go home today, tomorow, next week, next month, as soon as they can gather their stuff and get packin'!!

What is wrong with this woman? She is CLUELESS about the American People. She doesn't GET IT. She is blind to our needs, our desires, our goals, our objectives....probaby because she is not an American in her heart. In fact, we ought to check her papers, eh?

Looks like we can add another one to a growing list of 'CLUELESS' along with:
    CLUELESS IN DC
    CLUELESS IN Raleigh
    CLUELESS IN Sante Fe

I fear the list will grow ever longer.......
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Yes...the Clueless List will be rather long. We'll need "legal size paper" for that one!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn