Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    Obama won't let it happen. It's all about future voters.

I keep on thinking back on how the Obama Administration spent his first 1 1/2 years on ObamaCare Universal Health Care, and force-fed it to the American public, despite 70% being against it, and despite the election of Scott Brown.

Instead of wasting so much time on ObamaCare, what if Congress would have spent this amount of time proposing legislation on fixing the 14th Amendment? The first issue Congress would have to decide is just how to fix it. Does the Constitution have to be amended, or has the 14th been mis-interpreted for the past 100 years? This would be Congress' first step, to pick one of these 2 choices.

Once the 14th Amendment is fixed, there is a far lesser need for a "Universal Health Care System" that we know as ObamaCare. This is because a good chunk of un-reimbursed health care costs come from tending to pregnant illegal alien mothers, who sneak into the US, just so they can drop their anchor-babies here. This would save around $2.4 billion per year (400,000 anchor-babies are born in the US every year, multiplied by $6000 per hospital birth).

Of course, there are other ways to discourage illegal immigration, which, in turn, would bring down health-care costs. Illegal aliens frequently use emergency rooms, even in non-emergency situations. Also, just the act of crossing over the border into the US with contagious diseases affects everyone's health, which overloads our hospitals, which raises everyone's insurance rates.

No wonder Congress has just a 10% approval rating. They attempt to tackle the wrong issues. The issue of clarifying the 14th Amendment should have been settled a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    This is the single most important issue to stop the welfare and benefits drain. Once a gateway anchor baby is born, then they apply for food stamps, WIC, Section 8 and welfare benefits and of course Medicaid. Even though the illegal may be working and making more money than most, without documents and proof it always appears there is no money coming in as income, therefore they qualify for the highest amounts in benefits.

Way to go Sen. Pearce.
    OH YEA, THE PARENTS CAN BOTH BE WORKING AND MAKING A GOOD INCOME BETWEEN THE BOTH OF THEM, THEY STILL GET ALL OF THE BENEFITS THAT LEGAL CITIZENS ARE DENIED. OUR GOVERNMENT IS FULL OF IDIOTS SEEING AS HOW MEXICO TREAT ITS ILLEGALS. THEY JUST DON'T ROLL OUT THE WELCOME MAT FOR ILLEGALS IN THEIR COUNTRY, THE WAY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT DOES. AND WE AS CITIZENS HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF OUR GOVERNMENT MAKING THIS COUNTRY OUT TO BE NOTHING MORE THAN A JOKE
    They do better than that! Both illegal invading parents do not have to work because they have so many benefits rolling in. So much so, that the illegal invader matriarch can sit at home having anchor baby after anchor baby while the "husband" is out working his under the table job.

I have absolutely no doubt that many of these invader so called "families" are living much better than many American citizens!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If we could stop the anchor baby aspects of all of this, I feel 100% sure that Mexicans wouldn't continue to mass migrate to the US.

Out of curiosity....I've been wondering how many Canadian anchor babies there are in the US? I'm thinking that whatever number that may be is probably a whole lot less than Mexicans.

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    If we could stop the anchor baby aspects of all of this, I feel 100% sure that Mexicans wouldn't continue to mass migrate to the US.

Out of curiosity....I've been wondering how many Canadian anchor babies there are in the US? I'm thinking that whatever number that may be is probably a whole lot less than Mexicans.
    I don't have that number,
    but I have the number of Mexicans and Canadians who were returned to their own country last year for comparison.

25,000 compared to 465,000.

Returned home in 2009

465,205 Mexicans
    25,376 Canadians
    18,830 Filipinos
    15,149 Chinese
    4,658 Ukrainians
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What a huge disparity! Although, I am certainly not surprised by those numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2

I don't have that number,
    but I have the number of Mexicans and Canadians who were returned to their own country last year for comparison.

25,000 compared to 465,000.

Returned home in 2009

465,205 Mexicans
    25,376 Canadians
    18,830 Filipinos
    15,149 Chinese
    4,658 Ukrainians
    i never thought there would be this many illegals from Canada

It would be interesting to know why persons from Canada were deported.
    Were they true Canadians or.....you know. And also why they came here in the first place.

It would be interesting to know why persons from Canada were deported. . .
    They were here illegally making them illegal aliens.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That was kind of a stupid thing I said but that's not what I meant when I asked that question. I really meant, how often they were deported, did they have criminal records (other than being here illegally)?

I also would like to know if Canadians are doing the anchor baby thing here as well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast