Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The saddest part of this is that Homeland Security sent agents to Mexico to find this smuggler and gave him immunity to testify. This is the same agency that let 11 men from Egypt enter the country and disappear when they were to go to College in Montana . I don't think just getting rid of Shertoff (Jack Skeletor) would solve the problem. It's a matter of priorities and common sense , both of which are sorely lacking..

2 Border Patrol agents

Has anyone contacted Texas House or Senate members regarding this? This is an outrage! I'd suggest that citizens in the appropriate congressional district start a mail/telephone campaign with House members from this district and demand that they intervene on behalf of these agents.

Motivation

This is like pushing a wet noodle uphill. We will never prevail while our own government is working against us. Politicos must fear the voters more than they fear/take bribes from the special interests. The November elections are the next chance to make a significant interest. Otherwise, we are just fighting each individual situation while the ship sinks. The problem starts with President Bush and runs down through DHS and ICE. If the government is not motivated, laws are not enforced against the guilty and the good people of the border partrol will lose heart and give up.

Petition President Bush to pardon these men and find out how this drug smuggler knew who shot him. I read the report but how did this smuggler know who shot him?
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Border Patrol Agents

This is disgraceful, yes why did the Homeland Security send agents to mexico to find this person. Why is our government taking the side of a criminal instead of the agents. He is the one that should be going to prison instead of the Border Patrol Agents - this is the worst. I would not be the least bit surprised if the is not the way our government will try to get rid of our Border agents - they so want an open border.

How the Illegal Knew Who Shot Him

In addition to everything else with this story - the 'illegal who was shot' is SUEING THE US BORDER PATROL FOR $5 MILLION FOR "VIOLATION OF CIVIL RIGHTS"!!!
    The mother of the illegal who was shot is friends with the mother of another border patrol agent. The illegal and the border patrol agent are long time friends. The illegal's mother contacted the agent's mother and told her what happened. The agent's mother relayed it to the agent (not sure of this agent's name).
    This agent notified Homeland Security of the incident.
    (This information came from the KFI radio show with Agent Ramos' sister)
    I understand it was the District Attorney who decided to make an 'example' of these agents. They have been portrayed as 'rogue' agents - even though neither has had any record of ANY disciplinary actions.

I have not read the second article yet nor the previous posts but two thoughts are burning a hole in my brain at the moment.

"How are we supposed to follow the Border Patrol strategy of apprehending terrorists or drug smugglers if we are not supposed to pursue fleeing people?" said Ramos, who noted that he only did on that day what he had done for the previous 10 years. "Everybody who's breaking the law flees from us. What are we supposed to do? Do they want us to catch them or not?"
    NO it is obvious they do not want them caught! I am beginning to believe the government either gets a kick back on these drugs (since I have read other articles regarding the CIA trafficking in this country) OR they want to hand cuff the people who are attempting to protect this nation as they are trying to hand cuff the citizens. IF THEY THINK FOR ONE MINUTE it is going to be easy to destroy the citizens or intimidate them into submission they better think again!

LORD I am angry. Bb in a min after I read all the information. IS there anything we can do as a group to help these two men?
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

I am absolutely appalled with what our government is not doing for OUR country. Hanging these 2 agents out to dry for doing their job is the last straw for me! I sincerely believe that George W. Bush has made a secret deal with Vincente Fox for the eventual take over of the U.S.A.. It all began with NAFTA (the cover-up) and already that is showing up in the news also. We the people need to stand together for the love of this great nation of ours and not allow the politicians we elected to sell it off to foriegn nationals.

If there is anything that I can do for these Border Patrol Agents, Ignacio Ramos and Jose Alonso Compean, please let me know what it is and I will do my best to see it through. These men deserve nothing short of all that we can do. Especially knowing that they were putting their lives on the line, protecting all of us and our freedoms. Let us pull together and make this work for all concerned.

This radio station may have updates today as to what we can do. John and Ken are on from 3-7 pacific time. They've been very involved with this issue.
    http://www.kfi640.com/main.html
    Oh, that is around the same time W will be on. Well, we can switch back and forth.
    Also the email address to the agent's attorney, Mary Stillinger, is shown above, might try that.
    Wonder if Lou Dobbs knows about this? I'll go do that now.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This incident is being added to a bomb that is about to be dropped on Nussle and copied into several others.

I will be writing and calling on behalf of these agents. There is NO doubt in my mind after reading this that if you are a patriot you are the enemy of the White House.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast