Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is so outragous I can't believe it! If all the government wants is a welcome wagon then they might as well have some hostesses on hand to hand feed grapes to drug smugglers!
    This is one of the reasons I moved away from the border. I lived in Chula Vista, CA for many years and then moved to Tombstone,AZ. We might as well hand the keys to America over to Fox and then hide in our houses!
    I live in Alabama now and guess what? My entire street is made of Mexican families!
    We don't have a government anymore, just a bunch of rich people trying to make more money while we all suffer. Thank God my Congressman and both Senetors are fighting as best they can!
    I will pray for these two heros who should be receiving medals instead of being convicted!!

Border Patrol Agents

It is time that we, the American public, shout loud and clear that we have had enough. We must band together and reverse this grave injustice.

In addition, I believe that the govenment officials should be charged with a high crime. Our own government has obviously turned against it's citizens in favor of terrorists and the drug cartels.

We need to amass on November 7 and vote for those that wish to take America back from the elitist power brokers that are currently trying to give our nation to Mexico, China, and the Middle East. Let's send them packing.

I will stand for our Military, Border Patrol, and the American People.

Eric Story
    US Congressional Candidate
    Texas CD 29 - Harris County

www.anaamERICicanSTORY.org

Quote Originally Posted by sd_hog
    Petition President Bush to pardon these men and find out how this drug smuggler knew who shot him. I read the report but how did this smuggler know who shot him?
    You have to be kidding!

Bush will make it a photo op to lock these two up and throw away the key.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

We need to rally & protest - these men were DOING THEIR JOBS. Unlike Bush.
    They are heros. They were HIRED to protect our borders and the US.

Time to Build the wall www.citizensforasecureborder.org

Outrageous. Treason.

Does anyone yet need any additional evidence that securing the border must come from the citizens of this country?

Get everyone off their backside and contribute your money, your time and your voice to getting the wall built.

None of this would have happened. Sit around and be apathetic and let this continue to happen or move on this.

Go to www.CitizensForASecureBorder.org.

Build the darn wall...ALL 2000 miles of it and the majority of this ends on the southern border.

Then I say we find out who wrote the idiotic policies about policy and superviser persmission to pursue and get them fired.

Tom Narum
    Executive Director & I can't do it alone.
    www.CitizensForASecureBorder.org

PS. Let us know if a fund is created for the families, we would like to donate to help support them if this continues and they really go to jail.

Thanks Tom,

We will let you know and we appreciate your visit here.

William
    ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What kind of crazy policy is that!?! Since when can law enforement officers not pursue a suspect!?! That's just plain NUTS!!!

The more I learn about our immigration policies and enforcement (or lack thereof), the more I think I've been somehow transported to some alternate bizarro universe where everything is backwards and upside down!! I can't adequately express my anger and frustration at this kind of garbage!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

2 border guards hung out to dry.

alipac should make a pettion for us to sign to present to the governor and the president, or set a date for a mass email program to help these men.
    if bush had done his job, this wouldn't have happened.
    the war on drugs is a failure.
    our borders and ports are not secure.
    terrorists, drug pushers, criminals of all discription have more rights than we do, it is time to say no more! the prosecuter, judge, & the agents who set them up, all should be fired.
    lastly, give those guys a medal.
    Craig R. McNees

I see Lou Dobbs is covering this story tonight. I sure hope it blossoms out.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Five like minded attorrneys need to get together and review this case. With defendants' permission, they should talk over the case with defendants' attorneys. If all can work together on the appeal, they should. In the meantime, a fundraising effort sholuld be made. This case needs to go up the judicial ladder. Also, the Border Patrol Union should be consulted. They could help with the investigation and fundraising

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast