Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

20-year-old Mexican police chief quits after receiving death

20-year-old Mexican police chief quits after receiving death threats, flees to US

By CHUCK BENNETT
    Last Updated: 7:45 AM, March 4, 2011

The brave 20-year-old police chief of a drug-ravaged Mexican border town has quit after receiving death threats and fled to the United States, where she is seeking asylum, a relative said yesterday.

Marisol Valles, a college student majoring in criminal justice, made international headlines when she accepted the job last October in Paxedis Guerro, a small town near Ciudad Juarez, on the Rio Grande.

But she "received death threats from criminal groups that wanted to force her to work for them," her relative said.

Valles, who fled with her baby son, became the top cop after a drug gang murdered the town's mayor and his son, scaring off all other applicants.

Erika Gandara, the 28-year-old police chief of nearby Guadalupe, was kidnapped last December, and her fate remains unknown.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/internatio ... z1FejZlIzV
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"I smell a trend!" i love the comments!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe we should station all the illegals on the border, bring our armed-to-the-max troops in right behind them, then arm the illegals and give them their marching orders to get their arses over the border and fight to get their country back. Our military will do what they can to back them up from this side. Warn them that they are not coming back this way! Give our military the ok to use whatever force they need to protect their lives and the U.S. territory to assure that this situation be taken care of once and for all... Give them an ultimation. They are going to go back armed or just dumped over the border anyway.

Mexico for Mexicans! Go take back your country and be proud! We are all rooting for you! And once you can be proud Mexicans again, we will welcome you to come to the U.S. LEGALLY...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

The newest scam on the U.S. public.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

.... this poor 20 year old needs some Mexican males to get some, go back home and fight to protect their women and children...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Another scam:
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

oh my gosh ! the poor thing !!! she got some death threats?

aww poor baby , it's ok , come on over to the united states , bring your children too ... we will give you food stamps , and welfare , and federal housing , and education for your children ... are you feeling better , or is there anything else the american tax payer can do for you ?

if we give her asylum who wants to bet the other police cheifs in mexico will also abandon their posts ....

A 20 year old, single mother had no business being a police chief anyway! Another example of her poor decision making skills. Only in a toilet bowl of a country like mexico could this ever happen. I suspect this was part of her plan all along, as she knew the death threats would certainly come. What happened to all that bravado and bluster she had when taking the position?

This whole thing was a joke from the beginning and now once again, the joke is on us because she's knocking on our door demanding to come in. If we let her in (which we almost certainly will) get ready for an exodus of the same rushing our borders demanding asylum.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)