Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Suddenly it's wonderful to birth the baby of a child preditor? And support them all? This dude needs to be in JAIL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

they were not married at the time the sex took place there fore its a RAPE.
    the parents of the girl should be ashamed of themselves for letting this happen in the first place

Now we celebrate the birth of anchor babies whose illegal parents are sucking off the tax payers... America's future is grim!

RAPE OF FOURTEEN OR FIFTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL? I have seen young American men who truly did not know they were dating a girl under sixteen who have had there lives ruined with criminal records, jail time and probation.

This 20 year old man knew what he was doing. And girls and boys need supervising until they are sixteen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RAPE OF FOURTEEN OR FIFTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL? I have seen young American men who truly did not know they were dating a girl under sixteen who have had there lives ruined with criminal records, jail time and probation.
    Exactly. I was astonished when I took my daughters to middle school. There are some girls in there that are far more physically developed than others. I could have sworn they should have been in highschool or older, and certainly behaved like they had it goin on. Even though I'm not so sure they really understood what all they had going on. LOL

There were a number of boys who now have records as sexual predators because they didn't know and the girls sure weren't telling them the truth of their age. They were playing with fire and then when they got caught or felt guilty for their behavior, they cried victim.

There are men out there who are just sick perverts and there are women out there playing just as bad a game.

In the paper the other day there was a report of a 14 yr old who was shot because she was out at 2 am with a friend. They don't know if it was gang related or not......but please....14 yr.old out at 2 AM? On a school night to boot? Where are the parents?

I just e-mailed the story writer "Bud" to ask him why the "father" hasn't been charged with child rape and if he'd do a follow-up story on that aspect...
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

April
    Please help ALIPAC stop Amnesty!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-829022.html#829022

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird

In the paper the other day there was a report of a 14 yr old who was shot because she was out at 2 am with a friend. They don't know if it was gang related or not......but please....14 yr.old out at 2 AM? On a school night to boot? Where are the parents?
    On Crack!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Actually Americans are angry in general at just the thought of illegal immigration, or anything that has to do with illegals, they should not be here, the baby should not have been born here and Americans have a right to be angry.

............ "RED ALERT"............
    LET THE BATTLE BEGIN: "YES, WE CAN"
    WE CAN WIN!! SUPPORT ALIPAC!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=829047
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

But the couple seem to be belatedly trying to do something right, and since they might legally marry with a court order under Texas law, I doubt prosecutors would spend taxpayers’ money on the case.
    To obtain a marriage license you have to present a birth certificate right? You have to document who you are. How do these people get away with this? And if she's 15 her parents will have to give consent for her to marry. So THEY should have to present documentation too. At a minimum an immigrant should also have to prove legal residency or present a visa, even a Visa to visit this country to get married here if they aren't citizens. This guy should be prosecuted as a child molestor. And she and her parents should be deported NOW!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast