Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

3 illegals beat pregnant woman Trio held for Arizona mayhem

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=46959

INVASION USA
    3 illegals beat pregnant woman
    Trio held for Arizona mayhem rampage
    Posted: October 21, 2005
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Three illegal immigrants are being held on $50,000 bonds for a vandalism and mayhem rampage that included beating a pregnant woman with a hose.

The three men, Jose Ramirez-Lopez, 26, Christian Onofre-Caba, 19, and Rosalino Gaspar, 25, were arrested Sunday north of Willcox, Arizona, in connection with assault on a pregnant woman and crime spree that includes charges of aggravated assault, kidnapping and burglary, Carol Capas, spokeswoman for the Cochise County Sheriff's Department, told the Arizona Range News.

Police said the men smashed windows in one home, roamed the area making noise and acts of vandalism. They are also suspected of attacking a man with a small wooden bat and a knife.

They reportedly entered a home and assaulted a woman who was eight-months pregnant by repeatedly striking her with a rubber hose, before chasing a second man back to the bedroom and assaulting him with fists and a knife.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Sounds like the handy work of Bush's good hearted folks.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What was that quote again?

I remind people all across our country: Family values do not stop at the border." President George W. Bush. Crawford, Texas, August 23, 2001 ...
    www.vdare.com/francis/under_control.htm
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    What was that quote again?

I remind people all across our country: Family values do not stop at the border." President George W. Bush. Crawford, Texas, August 23, 2001 ...
    www.vdare.com/francis/under_control.htm
    Is that when he first spewed out that pile of crap?

He did again in a speech this week.
    It would be great if someone tossed stories like this back in face when he next says it. I'd love to see the look on his face.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

"...they're going to come to the United States if they think they can make money here. That's a simple fact. And they're willing to walk across miles of desert to do work that some Americans won't do. And we've got to respect that, seems like to me, and treat those people with respect. I remind people all across our country: Family values do not stop at the border." President George W. Bush

Crawford, Texas, August 23, 2001

This is the full quote from that site. I am not sure if it was his first time or not.

They don’t let the subjects get close enough to speak to the king. The king has more important things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    "...they're going to come to the United States if they think they can make money here. That's a simple fact. And they're willing to walk across miles of desert to do work that some Americans won't do. And we've got to respect that, seems like to me, and treat those people with respect. I remind people all across our country: Family values do not stop at the border." President George W. Bush

Crawford, Texas, August 23, 2001

This is the full quote from that site. I am not sure if it was his first time or not.

They don’t let the subjects get close enough to speak to the king. The king has more important things to do.
    What do you expect from a president who has the intellect of a 2 yr old?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    [sarcasm]I believe this group demonstrated compassion and restraint on the pregnant woman since they only beat her with a rubber hose instead of a bat and knife like they used on the man. If we show them a little love and understanding they will become good hearted folks that only want to seek a better life, and do the jobs Americans won't do.[/sarcasm]
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn