Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If the dead voted and convicted felons (who are not allowed to in Florida) than why not illegals?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please pass this article on to your state Senators and request an immediate nation-wide states audits - this is of utmost importance and must be acted on immediately.

[quote]Rep. Charles Gonzalez (D-Texas) raised doubts about the reporting, noting that the study itself said it was based on inconclusive data and that it was “impossible to provide precise numbersâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is horrible. We have the same problem in Maryland. We even have an organization (Casa de Maryland) that provides transportation to polling booths for "non-citizens." Oh, they tell them who to vote for too (Democrats, of course).

November 2010 there was a bill introduced to require proof of citizenship to vote in all elections. Maryland legislators shot it down (surprise surprise).

Knowing that people who aren't even citizens of our country are voting in elections is the biggest slap in the face to our country.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Banned
    Montana just passed rules requiring proof of residence to vote inthe state. Now we need to have that proof checked to see they are legal.

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    I can almost guaranty there are over 2 million illegals voting here in California.
    Agree, and this state would be the last to verify voters....afterall probably 100% would vote for the Dems who run this state.

Well, good for Colorado!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

its too bad that one can not go back and check each and every ballot and remove a vote from everyone that these people voted for. and charge them, try em, and deport em

WHY IS IT THAT GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS NOW DAYS ARE TURNING TO CORRUPT WAYS JUST TO REMAIN IN POWER THERE WAS A TIME WHEN HONESTY AND DIGNITY WAS WHAT REALLY MATTERED. BUT IT NOT LIKE THAT ANYMORE AND ITS REAL SAD.

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN CERTAIN PEOPLE WERE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE CITIZENS. AND JUST LOOK AT HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED TO THE POINT WHERE ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE BEING ALLOWED TO VOTE BY THE SAME PARTY THAT DENIED BLACKS THAT SAME RIGHT. I'VE FOUND OUT THAT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WAS AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE IN A LOT OF THINGS. I'M NO LONGER A MEMBER OF THAT PARTY THANK GOD. I LOVE TO READ AND, I READ A LOT ABOUT STUFF OF THAT NATURE. AND, MY EYES HAVE BEEN OPENED TO SO MANY THINGS THAT I NEVER KNEW ABOUT UNTIL NOW.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast