Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is obvious that the election results were illegal and resulted in a scewed outcome, yet nothing is done, and it is just "no harm, no foul"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Now we need to know how many voted in Nevada!

W
    Easily double that number William
    =====================================

Hispanic population exceeds 50 million, firmly nation's No. 2 group
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-232526-0-da ... rasc-.html
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    It is obvious that the election results were illegal and resulted in a scewed outcome, yet nothing is done, and it is just "no harm, no foul"
    ================================

Steal Nevada? ALIPAC Issues Major Election Fraud Alert
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-217227-0-da ... rasc-.html
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    LadyStClaire - Martin Luther King was a Republican because he knew the prejudice among Democrats. I used to think they were for the working man too (all of us). I have since realized their mantra is "I am victim, hear me whine. Give me your support."

When I lived in Arizona I was blown away by the number of people who could not speak a lick of English and were voting. I didn't see them showing ID. When I got to the front of the line they made me show voter ID, driver's license, bills with my name and address on it. They looked at every single paper I whipped out of my purse. I knew they would question MY right to vote so I brought tons of ID. I was shocked at how many got to the front of the line and barely took their wallets out of their pockets/purses. The whole time communicating in Spanish. It was disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    If the dead voted and convicted felons (who are not allowed to in Florida) than why not illegals?
    Because it is a secret silly, no one is supost to know

Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    This is horrible. We have the same problem in Maryland. We even have an organization (Casa de Maryland) that provides transportation to polling booths for "non-citizens." Oh, they tell them who to vote for too (Democrats, of course).

November 2010 there was a bill introduced to require proof of citizenship to vote in all elections. Maryland legislators shot it down (surprise surprise).

Knowing that people who aren't even citizens of our country are voting in elections is the biggest slap in the face to our country.
    The fact that this ARROGANT General Assembly will not pass a bill to make Marylander's use ID in order to vote just says it all to me! How much more BLATANT can they get?

And, there have been GIANT signs in Spanish on CASA day labor centers telling illegals to "Register here to vote" and also we have the stupid Motor Voter, and I have heard reports of people who were in the MVA saying that they OVERHEARD illegals being given instructions to register and to check the "democrat box" They send out voter cards in spanish. One of my friends got one by mistake and she was furious! No I am not making this up. People were calling into radio talk shows about the MVA fiasco. I can believe anything in this state. Furthermore, there will be NO INVESTIGATION because we have one party rule in Annapolis, a Governor who thinks he is "KING of Maryland" and NO ONE WILL EVER INVESTIGATE "CASA de MD" or Central American Solidarity Association- an offshoot of La RAZA.

What Hippiechick says is dead on. We are losing our country folks.

My best guess is that there's 2,000,000 illegal voters in the U. S. Probably about 80% of that is illegal aliens. But there are also ex-felons and the insane. In California probably about 1 in 20 voters is on a mental disability and legally not eligible to vote. But they vote anyway. That's just another reason why California is in such deep trouble.

Another method of weeding-out illegal voters is to compare registered-voter lists with prospective jurors who try to avoid jury duty. All residents will have to eventually do jury duty, and fill-out a form that's mailed to them. One way they try to excuse themselves from this civic duty is to mark-off the box on the form that says "no" to being a US citizen. Then simply take the "no" responses, and see if these names show-up on voter rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    THERE WAS A TIME WHEN CERTAIN PEOPLE WERE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE CITIZENS. AND JUST LOOK AT HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED TO THE POINT WHERE ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE BEING ALLOWED TO VOTE BY THE SAME PARTY THAT DENIED BLACKS THAT SAME RIGHT. I'VE FOUND OUT THAT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WAS AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE IN A LOT OF THINGS. I'M NO LONGER A MEMBER OF THAT PARTY THANK GOD. I LOVE TO READ AND, I READ A LOT ABOUT STUFF OF THAT NATURE. AND, MY EYES HAVE BEEN OPENED TO SO MANY THINGS THAT I NEVER KNEW ABOUT UNTIL NOW.
    Its more then that. I used to be a Dem myself and now consider myself an independent.

Anyways who opposed women's rights when the women's movement first started? Who opposed changing the Constitution to remove Blacks being considered 3/5 of a man? Who stood against blacks right to vote and womens right to vote?

Of course every real major civil rights movement in the US its been the Democrat Party opposed until in the 70's or so. Then they turned into the party claiming to be for everyones rights... except white people especially white males.

However of course they still are very much racist against all the minority races but they also know if they play the race card in their favor and keep the minorities uneducated they may never wake up to the truth. After all who's stood in the way for decades of reforming the Welfare system which has become a crutch especially to the black community? The welfare system could have been changed into a hand up system but that would teach those poor to actually think and work for themselves and assist them in getting into decent jobs that they can build a future and improve themselves.

Of course the Democrat Party knows though that w/o its class of victims its doomed without doing some major course changes.... only now they are deciding to import more victims.

We need to figure out how many illegal votes Obama had and do a re-count!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast