Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. Birth certificate needed for vote

AZ voters have rules for voting; these are a few:
    Must have AZ driver's license or approved ID when you vote.

A U.S. birth certificate is required to obtain driver's license or approved Id.
    live and be registered in precinct you vote in.

Re: co voting

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by jmfay
    We have lived in CO over 20 years so we have not heard this and its upsetting that you post this without all the facts.

The facts being that people did not check the box on the form that says they are us citizens.
    So we do not know that 12000 people are illegally registered and as well that over 5000 voted until more investigation is done.

Are you aware in CO that the clerks office isnt even allowed to change anything on a voter reg form even to correct an apt number to make sure they get a ballot and or are correctly registered to be able to find them on the rolls so we are not suprised on this. Meaning we have problems with registering people.
    The Dems and those with open borders agenda do not want this information to get out to the public because they know that most people already oppose illegal immigration and they (the dems) see these people as future americans and thus future Voters.
    Chances are if someone does not check the box, they are not here legally.
    the story says the information came from the Secretary of state. I think that the office knows where of it speaks because i dont think they would release information that is not true.
    Not trying to argue with you but Gessler has been nothing but a problem since he got elected and many people of all parties are upset with him. He was going to get part time work as he couldnt live on his salary of the sos 68500 dollars by going back to work with his old law firm; the same one that deals with election law issues. He doesnt have alot of credibility with alot of people in CO.

Who knows whats going on until these people's registrations are pulled and they are contacted. If he wants to do that; we have no problem with it but we need all facts out there first before he throws out peoples registrations as he is planning on doing. No we dont know the parties of these people.

April
    Votes being stolen, please take action here!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1207691.html#1207691

The only rep we have in DC that is on our side is Darrell Issa.

And he is deeply concerned about this and the DEA gun snafu.

www.issa.house.gov.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Illegals voting in large numbers

The following is an excerpt from an article written on Barbara Jordan's Immigration Reform Commission findings/recommendations:

"The government should establish a national employment registry based on Social Security numbers to determine whether job seekers are in the country illegally, the U.S. Commission on Immigration Reform proposed yesterday.

But the commission, headed by former Texas Representative Barbara Jordan, stopped short of calling for a national identification card that job applicants would have to show to potential employers."

Later in the article, the following statement appears:

"California Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein said she would like to see the pilot program "move ahead right away.""

Strange isn't it? That was published in Sept., 1994!! We need to get back to the idea of a National Id card. I'm legal, I have no problem with it. Just look at the organizations that oppose the idea to see why it has merit!
    I am definitely sending a copy of this post and the article it references to my Maryland Senators and Reps (although I have my doubts they have any concern about what legal residents think or support!). I keep trying!!

working4change
    Welcome chattkathy to Alipac.

Do you have a link for your article?

Re: Illegals voting in large numbers

Quote Originally Posted by chattkathy
    Strange isn't it? That was published in Sept., 1994!! We need to get back to the idea of a National Id card. I'm legal, I have no problem with it. Just look at the organizations that oppose the idea to see why it has merit! I am definitely sending a copy of this post and the article it references to my Maryland Senators and Reps (although I have my doubts they have any concern about what legal residents think or support!). I keep trying!!
    "We'll keep trying with you!" These guys are "Battle Tested, Tried and True!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can almost guarantee the number of people that voted illegally is much higher than is being reported. I recall an article during the election that stated 5,000 people illegally voted in one Iowa county alone. Solution? Volunteer pole watchers with cameras.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Here are my comments to Sen. Michael Bennet who won a very tight race over Ken Buck:
    "I wish I was surprised by the recent news that at least 12,000 illegal immigrants committed a felony by registering to vote in Colorado and that a minimum 5,000 of those committed another felony by voting in the November elections, but I'm not. It also doesn't surprise me that the main stream media isn't picking this story up. I am, however, going to let you know that many people who still believe in the sovereignty of the USA are aware of this event and will hold you accountable for being the benefactor of this fraud. I hope, as a representative of the legal voting citizens in the November election, you will be bound by the expectations of the citizens whose votes were neutralized by this fraud."
    Hopefully lots of Colorado residents will hammer this fluffy wimp...

Quote Originally Posted by ScruddlyJr
    Here are my comments to Sen. Michael Bennet who won a very tight race over Ken Buck:
    "I wish I was surprised by the recent news that at least 12,000 illegal immigrants committed a felony by registering to vote in Colorado and that a minimum 5,000 of those committed another felony by voting in the November elections, but I'm not. It also doesn't surprise me that the main stream media isn't picking this story up. I am, however, going to let you know that many people who still believe in the sovereignty of the USA are aware of this event and will hold you accountable for being the benefactor of this fraud. I hope, as a representative of the legal voting citizens in the November election, you will be bound by the expectations of the citizens whose votes were neutralized by this fraud."
    Hopefully lots of Colorado residents will hammer this fluffy wimp...
    You hit that one Scruddy and welcome to Alipac. Keep hope alive!
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456