Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Rep. Nancy Boyda of Kansas is the lone Democrat to sign the letter distributed by Republican Reps. Brian Bilbray of California and Lamar Smith of Texas on Wednesday.
    Go figure.

Boy, I sure am glad that we taught President Bush a lesson but replacing all those anti- illegal immigrant Republicans with Democrats last November.

Those of you responsible know who you are...
    OK, someone let me in on the secret.

Everyone here knows exactly how the dems handle the ILLEGAL invasion and entitlements to said ILLEGALS so who here, knowledgeable as they are, would have voted for a Dem??

I'm not buying that one boys.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, now I'm awake. What a way to wake up in the morning! I almost had a coronary! Made me jump outta my seat, and back!

This is now not a first of the morning thread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Rep. Nancy Boyda of Kansas is the lone Democrat to sign the letter distributed by Republican Reps. Brian Bilbray of California and Lamar Smith of Texas on Wednesday.
    Go figure.

Boy, I sure am glad that we taught President Bush a lesson but replacing all those anti- illegal immigrant Republicans with Democrats last November.

Everyone here knows exactly how the dems handle the ILLEGAL invasion and entitlements to said ILLEGALS so who here, knowledgeable as they are, would have voted for a Dem??

There were numerous people on this site campaigning hard for the "kick the bums out" anti-Republican platform, supposedly to get back at Bush. I remember quite well my many rebuttals to that premise.

I absolutely hate 90% of Musgrave's platform but I voted for her in this last election because of her immigration stance.

I'm independant, some of my ideals line up democrat, not many republican, but I will vote on immigration lines, not party lines.

Go figure.

There were numerous people on this site campaigning hard for the "kick the bums out" anti-Republican platform, supposedly to get back at Bush. I remember quite well my many rebuttals to that premise.
    Crocket, of course I remember the conversations. However, I don't remember anyone supporting a dem as there weren't any that were pro enforcement, anti-amnesty.

We all wanted and want the bush cabal to suffer. Me first, please. But I still don't recall anyone touting a dem for either house.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Go figure.

Crocket, of course I remember the conversations. However, I don't remember anyone supporting a dem as there weren't any that were pro enforcement, anti-amnesty.

We all wanted and want the bush cabal to suffer. Me first, please. But I still don't recall anyone touting a dem for either house.
    Well, I remember several. I'm bad with usernames, though, and I don't want to single out the couple of names I clearly remember. I do recall two or three DNC cheerleaders here harping that we should vote out all the Republicans, but most of them magically disappeared immediately after the election, pretty much substantiating my stated opinion that they were paid DNC operatives.

Here are the list of Congressmen that signed the letter. My Rep. Chris Smith did not sign, but I'm glad to see a few others from NJ sign, even though I sent him an urgent request to sign. There is some patriotism in NJ though, I see Rep.Garret, Rep. Lobiondo and Rep. Saxton all signed and all from NJ.

Signers of No-Amnesty Letter
    to House Speaker Pelosi
    97 Members of the House of Representatives have signed as of 10:58 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Aderholt, Robert (R-AL)

Akin, Todd (R-MO)
    Alexander, Rodney (R-LA)
    Bachus, Spencer (R-AL)
    Baker, Richard (R-LA)
    Barrett, Gresham (R-SC)
    Barton, Joe (R-TX)
    Bilbray, Brian (R-CA)
    Blackburn, Marsha (R-TN)
    Boozman, John (R-AR)
    Boyda, Nancy (D-KS)
    Brady, Kevin (R-TX)
    Brown, Henry (R-SC)
    Brown-Waite, Virginia (R-FL)
    Buchanan, Vern (R-FL)
    Burgess, Michael (R-TX)
    Burton, Dan (R-IN)
    Calvert, Ken (R-CA)
    Campbell, John (R-CA)
    Capito, Shelley Moore (R-WV)
    Carter, John (R-TX)
    Chabot, Steve (R-OH)
    Cubin, Barbara (R-WY)
    Culberson, John (R-TX)
    Davis, David (R-TN)
    Davis, Geoff (R-KY)
    Deal, Nathan (R-GA)
    Dent, Charles (R-PA)
    Doolittle, John (R-CA)
    Drake, Thelma (R-VA)
    Duncan, John (R-TN)
    Emerson, Jo Ann (R-MO)
    Feeney, Tom (R-FL)
    Forbes, Randy (R-VA)
    Foxx, Virginia (R-NC)
    Franks, Trent (R-AZ)
    Gallegly, Elton (R-CA)
    Garrett, Scott (R-NJ)
    Gingrey, Phil (R-GA)
    Gohmert, Louie (R-TX)
    Goode, Virgil (R-VA)
    Goodlatte, Robert (R-VA)
    Graves, Sam (R-MO)
    Hayes, Robin (R-NC)
    Herger, Wally (R-CA)
    Hoekstra, Peter (R-MI)
    Hunter, Duncan (R-CA)
    Issa, Darrell (R-CA)
    Johnson, Sam (R-TX)
    Johnson, Tim (R-IL)
    Jones, Walter (R-NC)
    Jordan, Jim (R-OH)
    Keller, Ric (R-FL)
    King, Steve (R-IA)
    Lamborn, Doug (R-CO)
    LaTourette, Steven (R-OH)
    Lewis, Ron (R-KY)
    LoBiondo, Frank (R-NJ)
    Lucas, Frank (R-OK)
    Lungren, Dan (R-CA)
    Manzullo, Donald (R-IL)
    Marchant, Kenny (R-TX)
    Marshall, Jim (D-GA)
    McCaul, Michael (R-TX)
    McHenry, Patrick (R-NC)
    Mica, John (R-FL)
    Miller, Gary (R-CA)
    Miller, Jeff (R-FL)
    Murphy, Tim (R-PA)
    Musgrave, Marilyn (R-CO)
    Myrick, Sue (R-NC)
    Paul, Ron (R-TX)
    Peterson, John (R-PA)
    Platts, Todd (R-PA)
    Poe, Ted (R-TX)
    Price, Tom (R-GA)
    Ramstad, Jim (R-MN)
    Rehberg, Dennis (R-MT)
    Rogers, Harold (R-KY)
    Rohrabacher, Dana (R-CA)
    Royce, Ed (R-CA)
    Sali, Bill (R-ID)
    Saxton, Jim (R-NJ)
    Schmidt, Jean (R-OH)
    Sensenbrenner, James (R-WI)
    Sessions, Pete (R-TX)
    Shadegg, John (R-AZ)
    Shays, Christopher (R-CT)
    Simpson, Mike (R-ID)
    Smith, Lamar (R-TX)
    Stearns, Cliff (R-FL)
    Sullivan, John (R-OK)
    Tancredo, Tom (R-CO)
    Wamp, Zach (R-TN)
    Weldon, Dave (R-FL)
    Whitfield, Edward (R-KY)
    Wilson, Joe (R-SC)
    Freshman Democrats:
    Boyda, Nancy (D-KS)
    Freshman Republicans:
    Buchanan, Vern (R-FL)
    Davis, David (R-TN)
    Jordan, Jim (R-OH)
    Lamborn, Doug (R-CO)
    Sali, Bill (R-ID)

Cool both Idaho Reps. are on there Sali and Simpson I'm soooo glad to see that!!! Way to goooo Idaho!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

HEY SOSADFORUS

Great news for Idaho. Love the cheerleader avatars, where do you get all of them?

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    HEY SOSADFORUS

Great news for Idaho. Love the cheerleader avatars, where do you get all of them?

type photobucket in your search engine and it will come up and you can make yourself an album copy and paste, its real easy, free, fun and and they have lots of good ones. good luck!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast