Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Allows 11 Nations Join US Suit Against AZ...

I wonder if this is even legal under our International Treaties. Just like we had an "honorary Guatemalan consulate officer" leading an effort to rename one of OUR city streets. Since when do international agreements go so far as to allow this sort of meddling? I bet they don't.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    You people better get busy and start IMPEACHING Barack "You Lie" Obama

or prepare for 100 Million New 3rd World Illegal Aliens
    You people? OK .. Piece of Cake. Anything else?
    Aww sorry you remind me of someone.
    Thing are nuts, but many good people are working hard, most of us are
    aware of the crap that not only Obozo, but previous administrations have been doing that have been taking us down this road to disaster.
    It is no longer "not in America".
    Now it is OH CRAP. DO SOMETHING. DO SOMETHING. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
    I think a lot of people are waking up. If not the nighmares going to get
    a whole hell of a lot worse.
    Yep the Crap has hit the fan and we are doing what we can.
    And against the odds now. I for one think our fight is a good one.
    And keeps getting better.
    You are doing a great job ALIPACERs. Keep up the excellent work.
    God Bless and Thank You. Every one of you.
    I was kind of reffering to all of those Lurkers ... we need help; this is no time to sit on the side lines and root for our team
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am a Latino and I will like to submit my friend of the court document as well.... I PRO THE ARIZONA LAW and NO OTHER COUNTRY AS THE RIGHT TO COME HERE AND HOW THEY WANT THIS COUNTRY TO RUN.

WE NEED A NEW PRESIDENT ASAP... OBAMA IS TRYING TO DELIVER OUR STATES TO OTHER COUNTRIES POWERS

Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal
    Oh My Lord,

What the heck, how is this happening. I don't understand any of this anymore. We have everyone fighting for the illegals. When did we lose control of our country?
    I hear impeach Obama but how come it isn't happening but we can have other countries interfere with our livelihood our safety our money our future. How do we get him Impeached I want him to lose everything so he can come and live the way real Americans do..
    America is all I know I didn't come from another country I don't have dual citizenship I cant border hop whenever I want or when I wanna run from the law or just life. I am now just a stupid American for believing in my country and that We the people of the United States of America is now We the illegals and Latinos and Hispanics are The United States of Americo.

I just want to cry . If my dad was alive his heart would be broke for this is no longer America.

He should be impeached as well as removed from office and tried for treason. A government suing Americans to aid and abet illegal immigrants is disgusting.

Just when you think it cannot get any worse!

I don't believe the ruling is legal since our Constitution states that no foreign powers will have influence on our laws.

Banned
    "I was kind of reffering to all of those Lurkers ... we need help; this is no time to sit on the side lines and root for our team"

I know. But impeaching Obozo as good as it sounds will not unseat liberal justices like the 9th.
    As for the sideline jerkers. If they have not become motivated by now, more than likely they remain part of the problem and not solution unfortunately.
    We have little time to get folks, everyone we know or not yet met ready for what I call our last gasp in November. Thats my focus.
    I'm already frightened, been so for to long time.
    Quoting Mark Levin. "Get rid of that pieces of crap"!.
    Damn. We been trying.

impeaching the president of the united states of america will not be allowed to happen ....

even though i may disgree with his stance on illegal immgration , i understand quite clearly that the US economy CANNOT take an impeachment and survive .. there's no arm of government be it federal or state that would push for that ...

i suggest you think about directing your rage at the embassys of these governments ...

IF HE CAN'T BE IMPEACHED, HE CAN BE FORCED TO LEAVE OFFICE THE WAY NIXON WAS. IMO, HE HAS DONE FAR WORSE THAN NIXON. AND HE CERTAINLY HAS DONE A HELL OF A LOT WROSE THINGS THAN CLINTON, AND HE WAS IMPEACHED HE NEEDS TO BE GONE ASAP BEFORE HE DOES MORE HARM TO THIS COUNTRY. HE IS NOTHING BUT A CORRUPT LYING ****ARD

I understood from what I heard Greta Van Sustern say today that the court is only allowing these countries to "submit" the briefs, but has not ruled yet whether to take them under consideration for the case. Greta said she doubts that these briefs will be included in the hearing because the matter before the judges is whether Arizona's law is Constitutional, and other countries have no right to interfere in matters concerning our Constitution.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast