Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Caught William on 106.3 AM The Big Talker this morning all except the last 2 min.
    William you did real good as usual
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish I could get SOME radio station!!! All I get is some religious station in Lexington. I can get a couple of FM stations in Charlotte and Davidson and SOMETIMES I can get a Winston-Salem station! I live in the BOONIES!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I'm hopping to be moved to the boonies by next summer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I finally got ONE response from ONE of the reporters at the Winston Salem Journal. I am posting the exchange below. You will see MY response to her FIRST then what SHE wrote to me below that!

I do hope you will use this story because THIS reporter did a fantastic job digging up all of that information about the house and the FHA loan and the GOOD-PAYING job. And, this man WAS a Winston resident and some of his crimes were committed in Winston so I've been disappointed not to have seen any more recent reports after the initial two or three right after he was arrested.

I will look forward to seeing more in the Winston paper. Thank you.
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: bookoo@lexcominc.net
    Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 12:03 PM
    Subject: thank you

Thank you for the link to the article from the News & Record. We have written about this case and will continue to do so.

Best,
    Michelle Johnson
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Sent to Mr. Robert Gruber, Publisher, Wilmington, NC Star News.

If it was my daughter who was raped by this illegal monster, I would be looking into who should be accountable for the reason why he is still here and also looking into a law suit against those who are not doing there job by making sure this idiot is permenately jailed or deported.

rapist scum bag!!

watch out North Carolina, this is the garbage that has been moving to your State in the past 4 years, the DMV and local authorities made it easy and atractive for them to come, here in New Jersey many left from here knowing that the DMV was giving away documents that allowed them to drive, they should Audit all the licenses issued to immigrants(Hispanics) and revoke those that do not have legal documents on file, many used TIN numbers to get the Licenses and they were issued, what's going on the South States are not on the ball with the rest of the Nation, and if the Pro Immigrant groups say it is Discrimination, not true I am a Latino, Immigrant too, A Naturalized Citizen of this GREAT Nation!!! that knows what's going on !!!!! too many free Loaders are Invading Us!!!!

Well, Welcome to ALIPAC, USA1. You are EXACTLY what we need to help with this battle because we constantly get called racist for fighting against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. It is wonderful to know that a LEGAL HISPANIC IMMIGRANT supports our position. We will look forward to your feedback because we SURE need help in NC! Thanks. AND, welcome to the US as well as to ALIPAC.

Welcome USA1

Glad you are with us. We have many supporters that are Latino and many that are LEGAL immigrants from many parts of the world.

Remember, your voice should be heard above all others in this struggle.

I hope you will become an active member here.

We certainly need your feedback and help.

William

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Sent to Mr. Robert Gruber, Publisher, Wilmington, NC Star News.
    and here is his reply:

Thanks for taking the trouble to write. For stories across the state,
    nation and world we rely on wire services to provide content. It seems the
    Associated Press has not covered this particular story, but we'll keep an
    eye out for follow-up and explanatory pieces, especially those that make
    the story germane to our readers.

Take good care,
    Tim

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast