Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Pochoda has practiced and taught civil rights and constitutional law for 35 years. On the local and national legal scene, he is a highly regarded attorney.

Pochoda is a Harvard Law School graduate. He has worked as an attorney in the Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Department of Justice, and has taught law at The City University of New York School of Law and Santa Clara University School of Law.

He was also an adjunct professor in 2001 at Arizona State University's School of Justice and Social Inquiry.

Pochoda is a member of the legal team that is challenging the constitutionality of Arizona's employer-sanctions law, which will be argued in federal court Nov. 14.
    Pochoda is a misdemeanor trespasser, having refused six requests to move his car from Mr. Pruitt's parking lot. That should add a little color to his illustrious resumé as a teacher of the law.

Cursed are the troublemakers, for they shall be called "sons of the devil."
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Used to be a NO Loitering sign was suffcient in ridding stores of trespassers. I remember being a teen and whenever my friends and I would hang out at the local 7/11 the manager would call the cops who would inform us of the stores no loitering policy. So why is it these illegals can form long lines along public streets and in front of stores!!!

Heres a link to a website I used to be a member of, scroll down to the pics..fourth pic shows DL's standing directly under signs intended to keep them off the lot... that and a posted NO Loitering sign.

http://saveourstate.org/vforums/showthr ... 429&page=5[/img][/url]
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

This arrest just makes my day. After being asked 6 times to move his car I call that being a tad bit defiant.

Oh by the way, NICE MUG SHOT!

I get the feeling this guy flashed his ACLU card thinking he could do as he pleased because of it ! I Love Sheriff Joe !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Too bad the offense was just a misdemeanor.

A felony, such as striking the arresting police officer, would keep Mr. Pochoda, Esq., out of the courtroom, where he doesn't belong.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Pochoda declined to give details about the lead-up to the arrest because he hadn't yet seen the sheriff's reports. He plans on using a criminal attorney to fight the charge.
    Ha...tha't funny! wow...for a misdemeanor!

I love the Sheriff and his deputies.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

CONTACT US

Our mailing address is:
    P.O. Box 17148
    Phoenix, AZ 85011

Our phone is:

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Wouldn't you thing the lawyer would have understood that!
    Ok Singing, "It's Saturday night and I don't have no body" That's a fairly accurate statement there SOSAD most lawyers resemble “The Thing"
    :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
    Actually I beleive it's "Saturday Night and I aint Got Nobody" by the former Cat Stevens turned Muslim (what a bummer)!

And yes, he DOES look miserable. Time for his "jail house indoctrination."
    :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This isn't news, it's from 2007.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123