Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ACLU: Police Enforcing Immigration Laws Terrorize America

[quote="Stop the ACLU (click masthead)"]
    ACLU: Police Enforcing Immigration Laws ‘Terrorize’ America
    [size=109]May 22, 2008

Here is the latest propaganda from the open border advocates at the ACLU. This isn’t poorly chosen semantics, it’s a carefully chosen description of their true feelings. It doesn’t reveal anything about their agenda, because they are completely open with their hostility toward those protecting our borders.
    [list][color=red][b]State and local police who help enforce federal immigration laws are targeting Latinos and “terrorizingâ€
    '58 Airedale

ACLU you are Welcome to leave the U.S anytime . Sooner the better . The Illegals are Terrorizing Citizens . Enough said , just leave aclu your a sick org
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

[quote]“Massive immigration sweeps are terrorizing communities across the country, including those who are U.S. citizens, permanent residents and other lawful workers,â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am not as afraid----

I am not as afraid----of the police in America as I am of the ACLU. As a matter fo fact, most of my experiences with the police have been very pleasant and I have viewed them as being here to protect ME, an American. Can you say the same for the ACLU, a Communist organization????

[quote]“It’s always been the ACLU’s position that immigration is exclusively a federal law,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "