Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Don't know what they can do, since Arizona basically copied and pasted Federal Law. Guess that's why president soetoro is in such a panic... it's checkmate for him.

He called Arizona misguided, when it is the same Federal Laws he will not enforce.

Let's get an American President next time. We have not seen one of Soetoro's records, from school or military service (of course he has none there), even his elementary school records will help. He refuses to release any of them.

The greatest fraud perpetrated against the American people, and the intentional destruction lay in the hands of a foreign muslim named Barry Soetoro alias, Obama.
    Amen! but I don't doubt for a second that this administration will falsify documents to suit their ends, I don't doubt it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Holder needs to be tried as a traitor to the US Constitution.
    Lets also remember, this man also would not investigate ACORN even after the videos came out last year.
    Have you noticed the folks Mr Obama is putting in charge of things, Judges, administrators etc? I'm about to call racist on this administration it seems like it's getting rid of as many white men as possible and replacing most important positions with any thing other than a white man. What gives? How long is it going to take to repair the damage this man and his administration have thrust on America? Am I the only person that sees what these guys are up to?

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    Napolitano and Holder need to be fired for treason and tried as enemies of the state , We aint taking it no more ... unenforced laws and sanctuaries for Illegal Aliens is not what we are about , We have laws enforce the law or we will do it for you just like Arizona
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

They will lose at court challenge... it is all Federal Law... unless they change it quickly, and those losers will try.

Their goal, from the two felons to 20 million more of their fellow felons, is to quickly change the law.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12