Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The children born to AMERICAN PARENTS in this century are going to grow up thinking they are living in Mexico! They will never know what it was like to live in AMERICA - before the invasion and takeover! How sad, how terribly sad! They will also have to learn Spanish in pre-school because their American parents were English speakers! The American parents who don't speak Spanish will just be out of luck!

I used to smile when I heard the phrase..."someday YOU will be mowing our lawn and cleaning our houses".....

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    At 1.9 children per female, white Americans are still on an extension rate. The white population is shrinking at these rates while all other ethnic populations are expanding.
    W you have to remember that Americans are also living longer. Thus even with a 1.9 birthrate there are more white Americans than ever, they are not going extinct. Now if both the life expectancy and birthrate dropped then it would be a worry.
    Sure, for a while we will have more older white Americans who are too old to reproduce and too old to fight in the defense of their country. The overall trend is towards extinction via less than replacement level birthrates compounded by the growing incidence of interracial marriages. This was also the case with the patrician class in the Roman Empire as the once mighty Empire approached its demise.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Hispanic births reach 50% at UNC Hospitals in North Carolina

Yes, I read this recently. OVER 50%?!!!! This is just crazy
    That's nothing, in California Hispanics have been over 50% of the births since 2000. In come hospitals Hispanics are 90% of the births. Now you know why we have a $14 billion budget deficit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I did my part, I had three American children
    Even though the ideal replacement was having two children, my wife and I had three, just to buck the system!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had 3 too Rockfish and Cayla99! Sounds like a trend!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I did my part, I had three American children
    Even though the ideal replacement was having two children, my wife and I had three, just to buck the system!
    Red blooded Americans need to have three children to make up for the radical feminists, environmentalists, and gays who have none. Hopefully soon I will be working on #3 also!

I plan on doing my part if I can find a man in time!

Fertility rates often rise among immigrants who leave their homelands for a better life.
    Maybe so mama can collect more welfare benefits, food stamps, rent assistance, etc. There are some illegal mamas in my town that have no job, but rather depend on benefits to their jackpot babies for a living.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    I had 3 too Rockfish and Cayla99! Sounds like a trend!
    Three here as well.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Fertility rates often rise among immigrants who leave their homelands for a better life.
    Maybe so mama can collect more welfare benefits, food stamps, rent assistance, etc. There are some illegal mamas in my town that have no job, but rather depend on benefits to their jackpot babies for a living.
    You are right ReggieMay! Most of them also claim to be single moms, with the babies daddies not living with them. They get more $$$ if daddy's aren't there. Anyone receiving freebies (AMericans and otherwise) is encouraged to do this by the ways the entitlements are structured. Get more $$$ for doing less than nothing. A$$ backward way of doing things.
    "

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast