Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rush and Hannity were silent until the MMP started, like they didn't know what was going on.
    don't you understand--hundreds of media personalities were silent until the MMP began. People like me wrote literally hundreds of letters and sent hundreds of inquiries out to get the MMP noticed. My main intention was to make sure that there were so many media on that border that no one would dare to carry out any of the threats of violence against the Minutemen. The safety in numbers. I also wrote to ask questions as to why two sides of stories like the "t-shirt" or "cereal" incident weren't aired. I wrote to bestow praise on those who covered the project in the light in which it was intended. Some wrote to the media complaining about them.

Regardless of the reasons people bombarded the media with MMP news, it worked. The MMP is a huge success and it has shined a spotlight on the border. Now we must continue to pay the electric bill to keep that spotlingt shining through letters and tweaks for as long as it takes to get the borders secure or we are never going to have an end to this ordeal.

Any story in your area that looks worthy of national attention toward illegal immigrants belongs on CNN, FoxNews, MSNBC, every local station and every local newspaper in the country. They have proven that they will investigate and air the news many times over. Use them! All you have to do is forward a link. The major news networks have all the tools at their disposal to investigate the facts. And if they screw up the facts, write and tell them.

I did that right here in my city to a local news reporter and the discrepancy was rectified between the five o'clock and the six o'clock news. It does work and they do listen if you point things out.

It is up to those of us so passionate to see this problem resolved to give every minute we can spare every day to alerting the people in this country that the problem exists and only we, the people, can eliminate it by sticking together.

We aren't racists and we aren't kooks. We are Americans who want to preserve the United States for legal Americans. What is wrong with that? How any any media source claim it is wrong? And those who do should hear the truth right from the horses' mouths.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

why are they voting to let more people in this country during a time of war? the purpose of our soldiers dying is to defeat terrorism, not give them the chance to reside here ....

they are IDIOTS!!!!!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

MAMIE wrote:
    the purpose of our soldiers dying is to defeat terrorism, not give them the chance to reside here ....
    AMEN!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTTT

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567