Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All you have to do is type in is Melanie Bowers and you will get 23 hits relating to this incident mostly from news sources but also from ALIPAC and other groups. They chose to leave those facts out and only concentrate on ALIPAC.

BREAKING NEWS: AISD superintendent says student lied about assault

Athens Independent School District Superintendent Dr. Fred Hayes said Wednesday that a 13-year-old eighth-grader at Athens Middle School lied about being assaulted over a history project last week.

Hayes, speaking at a news conference with Athens ISD Police Chief Paul Redic, told reporters a school video surveillance system shows the teen, Melanie Bowers, inflicting scratch wounds on her arms and neck before walking into the office to attempt to call her parents.

Charges will be filed against Bowers with the Henderson County County Attorney's Office for making a false claim, Redic said.

Bowers told school officials last week she was swarmed by 21 Hispanic students and assaulted after she brought a poster to school declaring, “If you love our nation, stop illegal immigration.â€

This kind of spin from the opposition is to be expected when something like this happens.

Yes, I wish we had not sent the email alert out and posted the articles and the video.

The blame is with Melanie Bowers. Not the media that reported her report to police and not ALIPAC for relaying those reports.

I also place some blame on the school for not getting this information out quicker. We placed numerous calls to try and get more documents and the police officer in charge of Athens High School was a no show for us.

Also, the school allowed this story to develop for almost a week before releasing information they had on video all that time.

We have sent out the retraction less than 7 hours after we put the story out.

We sent out the retraction less than one hour after we had full confirmation Melanie Bowers had been charged with filing a false police report.

The opposition is very relieved this story panned out to be false.

No worries, we have a stack of more stuff coming out that is not a false report.

Now, if everyone will excuse me I'm going to put my political fist back in their face by releasing the video of the threats against the Rhode Island state lawmaker.

We have daily reports of illegal aliens and their supporters threatening, assaulting, and actually raping and murdering Americans that are TRUE to distribute.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This girl was on FOX news yesterday, she sure looked credible at that time, her whole side of her face was red like it had been hit by something and her arm were scratched and bruised...very strange, I would have never doubted her story.

Also it is wrong for any kids from any group to gang up on one person...
    They should all be suspended....period
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I still think they recieved death threats

I would rather have egg on my face for naively believing the main stream media, rather than be the type of organization, (causaoregon), which assist lawbreakers.

I bet Causa Oregon is very pleased with their hard working immigrants. I think we should put a face to the type of people that Causa Oregon supports:

Remember these guys?

http://www.katu.com/news/9020302.html
    http://web3.co.clackamas.or.us/sheriff/ ... 2007028055

Beautiful child wasn’t she?

I'm sure Causa Oregon is very proud!

I also would not have doubted based upon what I saw and heard. I can't imagine that she could have made those marks herself. The ones on her face were almost too good to have been done by her.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This girl was on FOX news yesterday, she sure looked credible at that time, her whole side of her face was red like it had been hit by something and her arm were scratched and bruised...very strange, I would have never doubted her story.

...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

[quote="CAUSA Oregon (click masthead)"]CAUSA Oregon
    ALIPAC, Anti-Latino Groups Share Egg on Their Faces
    [size=109]Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Yesterday, a story made it into the national news causing a frenzy among anti-immigrant, anti-latino organizations and commentators. Not even 24hrs later and anti-immigrant organizations like ALIPAC (Americans For Legal Immigration) were sending out an emails. The emails called for the heads of, what ALIPAC termed, the “mob of Latino students that either were illegal aliens, in illegal alien families, or supportive of illegal immigrationâ€
    '58 Airedale

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I also would not have doubted based upon what I saw and heard. I can't imagine that she could have made those marks herself. The ones on her face were almost too good to have been done by her.

DITTO "TexasBorn" It had already been a day since the incident and the whole left side of her face was red, really red! I can not imagine how she did that to herself...I am not saying there is not a way but, pretty strange!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

I have worked in a hospital and seen people who have been injured. The injuries looked very real to me. Especially the area on her neck. I do not see how she could have done that to herself. The 'scratching' on the video looks like she is scratching an itch. It did not appear to me to be the kind of thing that would leave marks like that. In all honesty, IF she and her parents had received death threats from some of these extremely violent individuals, I too would back down and say it was a lie. In the interest of self preservation. You know the police would not have protected them. We may never know what really happened.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast