Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There are so many REAL events where Hispanic illegal aliens gather in mobs against non-Hispanics, and they beat them, maim them, and try to silence their anti-illegal immigration stands. The article about the Texas teenager getting attacked seemed like all the other crimes these illegals cause. The girl lied, but where do you think she got her idea from? She probably reads or hears about these everyday crimes by illegal aliens all the time. People just don't make this stuff up.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    The egg washes off BUT the facts still remain. Illegal aliens are killing American citizens everyday. THAT IS A FACT.

This young girl lied and that is not acceptable under any circumstances. However, lets not forget these illegal invaders or anchor babies were not entirely the innocent victims as they would like people to believe. They did take this girls sign (class assignment) and throw it into the trash!

Unfortunately, their actions (which started this whole mess) will be overlooked as they will be portrayed as the poor innocent hispanics who never intended any harm. You had better believe they are going to exploit this incident for all it's worth! In fact, I would not be surprised to learn the illegal invader parents have retained legal counsel in an effort to shake down some money, either from the district or the parents of this little girl.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Edie Hill on FOX just reported this on the news...it said she lied and could be facing charges, the Hispanic students have been suspended for taking her sign....there have been posters around the school with Bowers picture on them with a red circle with a red line through it like (no whatever sign ) they do not know who is responsible for the signs. I's say illegals and or their supporters!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

CAUSA doesn't say anything about the illegal alien Mexican who murdered Jamiel Shaw in L.A.....and they certainly don't say anything about the false, alarmist claims that LA RAZA and the SPLC are making about alleged "hate crimes"....no, they never acknowledge any of the criminality of illegal aliens...yes, they are all saints, just wanting to make lives better for their families and work hard, pay taxes and yes, even support social security (all lies). These people are delusional.

Yes, I remember that hell2pay.
    Alejandro Emeterio "Alex" Rivera-Gamboa, Gilberto Javier Arellano-Gamboa are the perps in killing Dani Countryman. I know someone that lives within shouting distance of the apartments where the crime took place.

They apparently have an agenda they are steadfastly committed to... facts, laws, and public opinion be damned.

Once again, illegal immigration is not a victimless crime.

Oh, BTW, from their website, they are planning marches in Salem on May day at the Capitol starting about noon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My daughter has friends that live on the same road; we have driven past the apartment complex many times. When I first heard about the savage murder of this child; I just kept thinking, my God, this could have been my child.

Those murderous animals deserve the death penalty.

I blame all the, (illegal), immigrant “rightsâ€

Well, I knew this would happen. They have nothing on their side according to facts but when they get one incident they blow it up like a hot air balloon. LOL Did I just say "hot air." I also notice that in the "naive" piece, as Dixie puts it, they never mentioned that even though this has happened, Bowers school project was taken torn up and was intimated to not use her Constitutional rights. NOW, if the other zapata was on the boys foot do you think they would be screaming for their first amendment rights. You bet your zapatas they would be.

This guy is a blip on the screen. Why didn't he single out the news organizations that put out the story in the first place and had to update the incident. Bogus article and blog all the way.

ALIPAC Activists,

Please post this simple response from me anywhere on the web you see the illegal aliens and their supporters celebrating that many groups and papers published the Melanie Bower's false report.

"We would rather have egg on our faces, than the blood you have on your hands." -- William Gheen, President of ALIPAC April 11, 2008

W

AE

A Latino Jackson business owner who filed a complaint alleging U.S Border Patrol agents aimed guns at him and his customers has admitted he falsified his claim.

See now, this man is an adult, and what charges will be filed against him for making false accusations against law enforcement? Any? I am very curious why CAUSAORegon does not do a story on the MANY illegals and their supporters making false accusations, yet never get charged.

I can certainly agreee that this girl needs definite reprimanding, and it is unlikely she will be able to go back to her school. Punishment fits her crime, but what about all others on the opposing side in her position? Are they simply just innocent "poor immigrants" and not be liable for their own actions, just as our society is holding out ofr this 13 year old girl?

Something is wrong when we hold kids more accountable for their actions than lawbreaking adults.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast