Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by The-Social-Liberal
    Alright, so replace the word race with the word immigrant, and you still can't justify that they were killed for that reason.
    This individual was not killed by an immigrant. This soldier was killed by a person not legally present. Had he not been present there would be no death and no article. You'll just need to get your mind around the concept of "illegal." There's not much point in continuing here if you won't see that.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Heartless or not, I care enough about our soldiers to wonder why it takes their death for them to be personally noted in any type of media. Only the dead get a hero's welcome back into the United States.
    Obviously, you know next to nothing about our military. American Troops don't want nor expect MEDIA HEADLINES. They don't 'sign up' and serve their country for press, my friend. Where have you been? Are you not aware of the millions of Americans that actually DO spend their time and money privately taking care of our Troops? That spend valuable time writing, packaging and sending millions upon millions of extras to them while you seem clueless and non active in this venture? They know, without the PRESS, that they are ALL heros in our hearts as our actions -not talk - show them every day. So, do yourself a favor and don't talk about that of which you have no knowledge.

[quote:10fbb8xu]How heartless are you to not care about a human life because he isn't an American?
    What has been writen that validates this statement? Please point it out for us.

Picture yourself as a Mexican citizen for just a moment. You're poor and out of work. You think to yourself, "Maybe I can move to The United States, the land of opportunity." So you apply for a visa. Weeks pass. Finally, a letter comes from the US consulate denying your visa because they think you might become a burden on the resources of the United States, because of your current financial status.
    Who the hell are they to determine something like that.
    It's called being a SOVEREIGN NATION. Did you forget that America is still a Sovereign Nation? Or, are you one of those folks that would prefer to wipe our borders off of the map? You know, one of those 'citizens of the world?' If so, be prepared to take the consequences if your dream were to materialize.

You want equal rights? Take away social security, unemployment pay, and welfare then you can deny visas for that reason. If federal officials did their job, immigrants wouldn't need a reason to cross the border illegally.
    Sounds GREAT! Would certainly help weed out those that are sucking the American money pit dry. Would weed out the ILLEGAL ALIENS in a heartbeat. Would help to stop the Anchor Baby problem and the icing on the cake would be saving our educational system and saving our hospitals from going bankrupt. I'm all for it.

You are part of the problem by your own admission. Whether through greed or simply being cheap but definitely disloyal, rather than hiring Americans to paint that house of yours, you'd prefer to perpetuate the problem by hiring ILLEGALS.

Its pretty thoughtless to objectify someone based on their residency when the obvious problem here isn't immigration, but drunk driving altogether. It wasn't his race that killed those people, it was his impaired mind. Who sells alcohol to someone who doesn't have any Identification?
    When their 'residency' is ILLEGAL, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that these deaths could have been prevented. American lives would have been saved. We have our own problems to deal with. Our own home grown criminals. We surely don't need to take in millions of others from corrupt countries around the world. Unless, that is......YOU'D PREFER TO PAY FOR THEM out of that money you saved by hiring them in the first place. Me? I'll spend my hard earned money on my fellow countrymen first. It's more productive to clean our own house before we clean up anothers, wouldn't you agree?

Since the beginning of the Bush regime, I haven't expected any political body to benefit me in any way other than to raise taxes to eliminate the debt our country is in. Whether or not they support illegal immigration is pretty irrelevant.
    Debt? Well now, let's see......how about first getting rid of the ILLEGAL ALIENS that are helping to suck us dry. Perhaps cutting back on all that AID to corrupt countries where the poor people don't receive barely a glass of milk's worth while their governments steal US Dollars? Sound good? I think that's a fairly good start. Then, let's move to the Elected officials, both repubs and dems, and start stripping away their perks that have gone over and beyond any realm of normalcy.

Then we can talk about the war debt.

Whether or not my opinion is biased, I'm here to find out more information about your programs, and I believe I have every right to do that. I think I'll leave that door wide open. I wouldn't want it to be as closed as your mind.
    If you're here to learn, wonderful, WELCOME.
    If you're here to instigate..........take it somewhere else.

Do keep in mind, though, that you are the one who hires ILLEGALS and aids and abets criminal activity.
    [/quote:10fbb8xu]

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Picture yourself as a Mexican citizen for just a moment. You're poor and out of work. You think to yourself, "Maybe I can move to The United States, the land of opportunity." So you apply for a visa. Weeks pass.
    Picture yourself a poor citizen from ANY country for just a moment. You complete all the paperwork and get the letter that your visa application has been denied. Since you're not close enough to the southern border to slither across, you wait and wait and wait. Some die waiting their turn to come to the US legally.

It wasn't his race that killed those people, it was his impaired mind.
    You are absolutely right on again! Ethnicity has nothing to do with legal status. The fact that he was a drunk driving illegal alien is what this thread's all about.

If federal officials did their job, immigrants wouldn't need a reason to cross the border illegally.
    What does the US federal goverment have to do with their need to cross the border illegally? These million should be home fighting for citizens' rights in their own countries.

Whether or not they support illegal immigration is pretty irrelevant.
    You'll find supporting illegal immigration isn't in any way "irrevelant" here.

I'm here to find out more information about your programs,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alright, so replace the word race with the word immigrant, and you still can't justify that they were killed for that reason.
    How about making it politically correct. He is not an Immigrant. He is an Illegal Alien. Well simply fact. If he had been deported like he should have been. He would not have had to the opportunity to be driving on United States roads. So in a nut shell, the soldier and his Girlfriend would still be alive today.

Webster's Definition illegal
    adj.

prohibited by law; against the law; unlawful; illicit; also, not authorized or sanctioned, as by rules
    n.
    an alien who has entered a country illegally
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

If federal officials did their job, immigrants wouldn't need a reason to cross the border illegally.
    Again, they are not immigrants if they are here illegally, they are illegal aliens.

What Federal officials are you referring to? The Mexican, the Canadian, Honduran, British? People sneak in our country for a variety of reasons. The US Government is supposed to protect our borders and enforce our laws.

If people are coming here for economic reasons, it is not the job of the United States Government to boost the economies of other nations. It is the job of their respective governments. Perhaps if they utilized what they have, they would be able to effect some change, but instead they move across the borders illegally.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

This story has been added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1733

The-Social-Liberal wrote:

Picture yourself as a Mexican citizen for just a moment. You're poor and out of work. You think to yourself, "Maybe I can move to The United States, the land of opportunity." So you apply for a visa. Weeks pass. Finally, a letter comes from the US consulate denying your visa because they think you might become a burden on the resources of the United States, because of your current financial status.
    Why don't we try something like this:

I will demonstrate in my own country a demand that my government take care of it's own people.

The U.S. is not the lifeline for the "poor Mexicans." We do not have a responsibility to take care of Mexico's problems by paying for their people. As far as drunk driving goes, look at the percentages. These people come here ILLEGALLY get drunk and point a car. This is not an isolated incident. Drunk illegal foreign nationals have killed too many American citizens. The point is, if they weren't here and our laws were being enforced this marine and his friend wouldn't be dead.

The attitude of entitlement that these border jumping welfare sucking folks have is annoying to put it mildly.

I am sure that you think you are having a real discussion by trying to insert your bleeding heart, open borders agenda on this board. In my opinion you are just trolling and you need to take you self back over to la voz de Aztlan, Mexica Movement, MECHA or La Raza where you will be appreciated.

This is not about being Hispanic, This is about being illegal. This is also about trying to protect this country from becoming an economic disaster at the hands of illiterate, uneducated, leeches from another country.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Picture yourself as a American citizen for just a moment. You're poor and out of work because some Mexican could care less about your laws and feels they can take from you and steal because you deserve it for perceived past historical trespasses.

Brad & Britt on WZTK 101.1 in Greensboro, NC featured this tragic story
    on their "Immigration Man" segment this monring. The segment focuses
    on an IA news story each day.

I sent them the story about the MD hit and run illegal who dragged the
    baby in the stroller.

Maybe someone with media connections should point them to the homepage.

It's very heartbreaking that an illegal drunk driver killed that Marine and his girlfriend.

The story is just as heartbreaking as this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgtzckplTFY&eurl=

Why do people drive drunk at all ?

Not to discriminate, but why is the number of people driving under the influence of alcohol in Central & Latin America so much higher than here in the US. Why do those people think they can come here and drive drunk on our roads ?

That's terrible !
    Nog weekje en dan ff maandje naar NL oma en beste vriendin te zien. Kerstboom, oliebollen, gourmetten, wijn, kadootjes, oudejaarsavond

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast