Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

COUNTING

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    COUNTING

See my signature, it applies to you
    Nog weekje en dan ff maandje naar NL oma en beste vriendin te zien. Kerstboom, oliebollen, gourmetten, wijn, kadootjes, oudejaarsavond

still COUNTING

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:37 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I disagree with you Nicholas, and I told you in Dutch through PM.

I'm an immigrant too, obtained US citizenship, but still feel more Dutch than American.

This is my first and last post on alipac, because I prefer to post on California related sites, like immigration watchdog.
    Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:04 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2ndamendsis,

see your PM

I only registered because someone on immigration watchdog told me that there's a Dutch immigrant on this forum, Nicholas, that is on the other side of the fence, and I like to write in Dutch debating immigration through PM. We share that we both legally moved to the US. While he supports legal immigration, I support all immigration, legal and illegal. Illegal immigration doesn't exist to me.

I will try to post as less as possible in the public area, because alipac is only a matter to NC residents and I live in Cali, so what goes on in NC is none of my business.
    Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:07 am Post subject:

Dixie wrote:
    Welcome to Alipac michelle.

Actually, Alipac is a national orginization so your location doesn't matter to us. Why don't you bring the debate out here so all of us can participate in the conversation?

Dixie

Thanx for the welcome.

This is really my last post before I hit my bed.

This is the first time that I see a person, Nicholas, that is able to discuss the issue in my own Dutch language. We both moved from The Netherlands to the US. I joined my parents who moved to the US and Nicholas because he got married to a US citizen. I can only talk Dutch through PM and not in public here on this forum. And I like to talk Dutch, it's still my native language. Our discussion was merely about the situation in Miami. I think Mia is great while he thinks it's 3rd world.
    Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:18 pm Post subject:

2ndamendsis wrote:
    michelle wrote:
    Quote:
    You just stated in another post that florida was your 'homeland' and in the same sentance said that you were going 'home' {Holland} because you don't fit in here.

No, I wrote that I lived in Florida for a very short time, you can ask Nicholas. I'm currently living in Ca. My homeland is The Netherlands, that sweet nice little country in Europe.

I don't fit in the US because I feel less comfortable here than when I'm in Holland. You're Italian ?? Do you know that both Italy and the US allowd ual citizenship ?? Why don't you apply for an Italian passport, it gives you the right to work and live in Europe too.

Bye

Hebt u problemen begrijpend het Engels, Michele?

LEES bovengenoemd, zult u het antwoord vinden.

Ik hoop u enkel stom spelen bent. U kijkt dwaas.

Ciao

Use a better translation machine, because this is Dutch of a 2 year old. The grammer holds no water, words are missing, etc. The last sentence could mean anything. That's not Dutch. Please don't embarrass my language

Hebt u problemen begrijpend het Engels, Michele?

Heeft u problemen om begrijpend te lezen in het Engels

LEES bovengenoemd, zult u het antwoord vinden.

Lees het bovenstaande, en u zult het antwoord vinden

Ik hoop u enkel stom spelen bent. U kijkt dwaas.

I don't know what you mean by this last sentence. I think that Nicholas can't figure it out either. But I think that you mean:

Ik denk dat u zich dom voordoet, u kijkt vragend.

Weet jij het Nicholas ???
    Die laatste zin slaat echt helemaal nergens op.

ANYWAY, THIS WAS MY LAST POST IN THE PUBLIC FORUM.
    THE SITE IS SOMETIMES PRETTY SLOW AND THAT ANNOYS ME.

I WILL ONLY SEND 2 PM'S TO ANSWER NICHOLAS, AND THEN I'M DONE.
    I'LL GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA RELATED SITES

problems reading the first part of my signature ???
    Nog weekje en dan ff maandje naar NL oma en beste vriendin te zien. Kerstboom, oliebollen, gourmetten, wijn, kadootjes, oudejaarsavond

Not to discriminate, but why is the number of people driving under the influence of alcohol in Central & Latin America so much higher than here in the US. Why do those people think they can come here and drive drunk on our roads ?
    It is a combination of a lack of enforcement in their home countries and partially a cultural issue.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    Not to discriminate, but why is the number of people driving under the influence of alcohol in Central & Latin America so much higher than here in the US. Why do those people think they can come here and drive drunk on our roads ?
    It is a combination of a lack of enforcement in their home countries and partially a cultural issue.
    But it's not a part of our culture. They shouldn't come here and drive drunk

It's a dishonor to the memory of this Marine to have michele even posting
    on this thread.

sick

My heart goes out to all victims of drunk driving incidents, esp those killed by illegals. Jen was my best friend and that night, she was taken away from those her loved her. Brian, although only have met him once, was a great guy, and he had quite a future in front of him.
    Everytime I look for articles on this story, I hear something new about this illegal Mexican and it makes me sick to my stomach. Why did he slip through the system so many times??? I worry about how justice is going to be served to Jen and Brian since he may be deported.
    Does that mean he will get off and sneak back into the US to kill some other innocent and beautiful people?
    Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening again???

-Christine

Welcome Christine, sorry for your loss.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast