Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

fix your corrupted system
    SOMEONE - You are at least right on this part.

There is no way!!!!
    What would they say on Wayne's World?
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

How to make 20 million people leave America. Simple fact is that they are out numbered 12 Americans to 1 Illegal Alien. Sounds pretty easy to me. I can find volunteers that will haul them to the border for free! Also, they can leave the same way they came.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Added to home page;
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1637

Who is John Gheen?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Added to home page;
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1637

Who is John Gheen?
    Didn't you know, JP??

That's William's alter ego John stands in for William when the reporter is a numbnut.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Man, this was an interesting thread to read people. Thanks for the entertainment.
    Caught the 'John' too. Well, the reporter got the last name right.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another thing Mr. Nobody... Oh, excuse me Somebody. Where are all these illegal drugs that you mentioned being manufactured? You know, the ones that are crossing the border into America, on the backs of old women and children aka illegal aliens. Could it be... Mexico, Central and South America? Yes it is! They can manufacture them in those locations because no one stops them. American know-how can cook dope all day and grow it too but penalties and punishment are harsh and law enforcement in America is diligently fighting production, growing and manufacturing of dope. That's why Americans are not doing it themselves.

Can't say the same for the illegal drugs coming out of the countries south of the United States. Mexico has a major problem with drug cartels but it must not be bad enough for them to stop the production. Don't blame American drug addicts for the manufacture of drugs south of the border or for the demand. It's purely a matter of which came first, the dope or the addict. Let me help you out, I know it was the dope.

Dixie

Re: ALIPAC: The Other Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    [b]

National legislation could soon change tuition rates for undocumented students like Carlos. The U.S. Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act, now making its way through Congress, addresses high school students who grew up in the U.S. but can’t attend college because of existing immigration laws. The bill, sponsored by Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), would encourage states to offer undocumented students in-state tuition and permit them to apply for legal status.
    /

Eveyone, pls contact yr elected reps. and ask them to oppse this legislation.

Re: get informed dont just say it....

Quote Originally Posted by SOMEBODY
    Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    France made the mistake of allowing illegal alien children to stay until the end of the school year. It was a nighmore rooting them out. Don't allow for excuses. I don't care how these illegal got here. That woman paid 6,000 dollars that would have been worth 66,000 in Mexico so she could have went home to her children and purchased a nice piece of property she could have farmed and fed her children. She didn't have to bring them here. But hey, the welfare system in Mexico stinks.

Dixie
    Every time I read about how much money they pay these smugglers to get in illegally I am just dumbstruck. Like you said, $6,000 is an ENORMOUS amount of money south of the border. You can live very well on that amount of money there. I can tell you it is virtually impossible for my family to save $6,000; assuming these people aren't selling drugs or involved in other criminal activity, how do they manage to save this much money?
    For all the people that it's participating on this little debate, please do yourselfs a favor and get more information, the process of getting legal it's neither easy as 1-2-3 or cheap as you are claiming, but sucks big time...They are people that actually bougth the sponsorship from companies or pseudo-employers, to get into the process, and getting married to a citizen could cost you $8,000!!!! and then the process it's quite long but it does not cost $320.00....it's way more and could take up to 5 years. And about the welfare in Mexico, there is no such a thing...Come on!!!! Do you have any idea how long takes to put that money together? What that people have to do, some times they get the money lend and keep paying for a long time and doing criminal activity it's not a privilege for the illegals, as farest I know selling drugs and money laundry are some kind or national sports here, along with identity theft, taxes fraud,etc; and the masters minds are no always illegals but white, black, any race and nationality... With 6 grand here you buy a old but good running car, and may be a mobile home, just have to rent the lot and do repairs to get you started; $66,000 like you think it's no even enough to get you on first step on buying a piece of land....In conclusion; this nation open the doors not only to good but bad people too. What you need to do it's get you ideas straight and fix your corrupted system. How are you going to kick thousands of people?. There is no way!!!! Besides the money and powerful people in this country are using them like political slogan also it's very convenient for them, for example a lot of this people are getting taxes deducted that NOBODY ever claims, meanwhile the politicians are spending the money on endless wars and sneaking out their noses on every countries business...Get real!!!! Before to speak up an opinion, get both sides of the coin....
    Please Somebody. It is easy as long as you start out in the legal Process the right way. Being truthful. Trust me, I know very well. My Wife is a Legal Immigrant. So You had better get real. I know very well, what I am talking about. In every detail. As for you, I don't think you know anything, that is truthful. Oh by the way, Hiring those corrupt Immigration Lawyers will slow the process down. They get your paper work and set on it for a while. So give me a break and go talk to a wall. They might believe you. Because I don't in the slightest and nobody else is going to either.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Who is John Gheen?
    That was my first question, JP.

But as for the overall article, I can only say boo hoo hoo! Cry me a river, you illegal aliens who don't belong here no matter how you got here!

I used to feel sorry for the kids that got smuggled in here by stupid parents until they used that very education to make such trouble for the Americans who got tired of more and more of them coming by the hundreds every month-- until they started inviting more and expecting us to take them in!

I say they should be very, very grateful for that education we were forced to allow them to have. I think they should take that knowlede wherever they came from and put it to use. I don't even care anymore that they would be deported to countries they don't even remember. They are very proud and eager to claim that they are Mexican Americans, Hispanic Americans or whatever other heritage they claim. They seem to think that American comes second. So go away and be whatever you chose as the first part of your hyphenated nationality, is all I can say.

I wouldn't even be opposed to providing them free transportation back if we could only just get rid of them and close the borders to the rest. It would certainly be cheaper to deport the brainaics than it is going to be to support hundreds whose only knowlege seems to be how to milk the system for the rest of their lives because the brainiac illegals teach them so well.

My anchor baby congressman seems to think the border should be left wide open to them all, that they should be granted amnesty, and that our cops should be called down for asking their immigration status if they get stopped for traffic offenses. He claims a fence is a "ridiculous" idea-- his word-- that will not work. And he is right there to help the newly naturalized citizens who came by their citizenship by joining the US military to get their hands filled up with benefits meant for American vets, too. (That knowledge has turned me even against the vets who only served in our military to obtain citizenship.)

I'm so sick of them all I just want to vomit!

C.A.B.E. YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!!

HOLLY CRAP! CHECK THIS OUT. LA RAZA HAS BEEN AROUND 40 YEARS MECHA 32 AND THESE FOLKS 37 YEARS.

THATS RIGHT FOLK THEY HAVE BEEN IN OUR GOVERNMENTS FACE LOCAL STATE AND NATIONAL.

WE HAVE A PROBLEM RIGHT NOW IN CALIFORNIA THATS HOW I FOUND OUT.

PRESIDENT BUSH STATED NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND. I THINK HE WAS TALKING ABOUT OUR KIDS.

AHHH NOOO NOT ACCORDING TO THESE FOLKS! THIS MONEY IS IN OUR SENATE RIGHT NOW BEING VOTE ON IN NOVEMBER IT IS FOR MAKING OUR CLASS ROOMS SMALLER. GUESS WHAT THESE FOLKS HAVE PROPOSED FOR THAT MONEY?????????????? BI LINGUAL CLASSES INSTEAD

IF THERE IS ANYONE WITH ANY AMMO FOR ME TO TAKE TO MY SCHOOL BOARD MEETING NOVEMBER 1 PLEASE SEND IT TO ME ASAP.
    I AM SCARED TO DEATH FOR MY GRAND BABIES!

THIS IS IT! ITS A SHOW DOWN! IT IS SB1133 HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN IN OUR COUNTRY!

WITH THE SANUTARY CITYS AND THE MAYORS FROM HELL AHHHH MEXICO IT IS THE PITS OUT HERE

SOMEONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT AMMO TO TELL THE SCHOOL BOARD AND SENATE ON THIS MEETING FOR OUR CHILDRENS CLASS ROOMS

COWGIRLCLW@AOL
    I
    AM A SIMPLE WOMEN WITH A FIRE IN MY HEART TO HELP.
    LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE.
    LETS ROLL!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast