Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC: Rick Perry and Tuition for Illegal Aliens

Rick Perry and Tuition for Illegal Aliens

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars.com
    February 17, 2010

It’s another example of Rick Perry showing his real colors:

“New controversy brewing over an old bill signed into law by Rick Perry that allows illegal immigrants to attend Texas colleges at in-state tuition rates,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

texas is so screwed if the governor race comes down to Perry and White.
    as houston mayor, White has the deaths of FIVE police officers on his hands and he still refused to let ICE ask anyone in the jail their status and refused to cooperate with ICE.

While Rick Perry is busy inviting illegal aleins to Texas and giving them discounts to attend our Texas colleges and universities, my son still has to pay full price. We have not been offered any discounts and my family was one of the 1st 300 to settle in Texas.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Bigtex and other Texans, now is OUR time. WE can change this. PLEASE do not vote for Perry or Hutchison. As a registered independent, I will be voting for Medina. After Beck tried to destroy her, progressives like myself have flocked to Medina. As long as neo-cons like Beck hate her, we will be there to show Beck that he is a blithering idiot. PLEASE vote for Medina!! Texas NEEDS a change!! Perry and Hutchison have shown us that they care more about illegals than Texans.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    As a registered independent, I will be voting for Medina.
    Medina doesn't support e-verify, whats with that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    Bigtex and other Texans, now is OUR time. WE can change this. PLEASE do not vote for Perry or Hutchison. As a registered independent, I will be voting for Medina. After Beck tried to destroy her, progressives like myself have flocked to Medina. As long as neo-cons like Beck hate her, we will be there to show Beck that he is a blithering idiot. PLEASE vote for Medina!! Texas NEEDS a change!! Perry and Hutchison have shown us that they care more about illegals than Texans.
    Texas certainly needs a change. I just have not seen much interest in Texans supporting Medina. However, my family has no intention of supporting Perry or Hutchinson right now.

What if one of the later gets the nomination? This state certainly can't afford Bill White as governor. I hope it doesn't come down to me having to support Hutchinson or Perry over White.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Egad, Bowman's right. Medina wouldn't make E-Verify law in Texas:

http://www.texastribune.org/stories/201 ... al-debate/

7:11 p.m. by Emily Ramshaw Next question starts with Medina. "If you're elected, would you sign a bill requiring all state employees to use e-verify to ensure employees are not illegal immigrants?"

She answers no: "I haven't seen ample evidence that e-verify is that fix-all solution." She said it requires employers to jump through hoops law enforcement should be jumping through instead.

7:12 p.m. by Ross Ramsey Perry: "E-verify is a federal program, and that's where the problem lies." Uses the question to jump to an attack on Washington, and on Hutchison, who represents Texas there. Says the federal program wouldn't "make a hill's beans of difference." Says the border needs to be secured first.

7:13 p.m. by Emily Ramshaw Hutchison, first, says, "shame on the governor" for his comments on sanctuary cities.
    "I have voted against funding sanctuary cities at every opportunity."
    On the e-verify question, Hutchison notes that she's been a small business owner.
    "E-verify is the best system we have that would allow an employer to do what we need to do. We have to give employers the tools to find out if someone is legal."

7:14 p.m. by Ross Ramsey Medina rebuttal: "We've had squabbling back and forth between these two and no leadership." She says Texas shouldn't issue drivers' licenses to illegal aliens "and that would go a long way in stopping the hiring."

None of the candidates REALLY want to do anything about illegal aliens. It is almost as if the subject is second or third tier priority. Time to pick the lesser of two evils as usual. Very frustrating except for a big NO for White.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullitt
    None of the candidates REALLY want to do anything about illegal aliens. It is almost as if the subject is second or third tier priority. Time to pick the lesser of two evils as usual. Very frustrating except for a big NO for White.

Several candidates running for the other legislature seats, are running adds against illegal alien trespass.
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves