Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

jeonju--yes, many successful countries are multi-lingual, but they are not major production sites and use one language to produce. In addition, they have evolved in that manner....not forced it to accommodate a dissolution of their nation. The United States is too large to be multi-lingual and there is no advantage to a multi-lingual work force. There is nothing wrong with Americans learning additional languages. That has been encouraged throughout the years with foreign language classes available in every high school for at least the past 50 years.

And, just try to enter Switzerland without a passport. Been there....you won't get in without a passport irrespective of what languagey you speak.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

translations

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    There's alot lost in translation isn't there....

Reason enough that English remain the one and only language of government, business and industry in the United States.
    Some people are just dumb.You can't order a whopper here in less than 5 minutes anymore because they don't speak English.At one particular BK it got to the point where I'd have to make my order in both English and Spanish.They'd still get it wrong.Since I couldn't find any flash cards that had to do with fast food I just stopped going.
    There is no problemo if you order by #. Anything other than a # will get you into trouble!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Now take that and detemine if you want that situation in your hospital, your airlines, your military, your defense contractors, your food manufacturing, your bank, your pharmaceuticals, your automobile, your nuclear power plant.....see the picture....the left not knowing what the right is doing = DISASTER!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12