Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Lou Dobbs for President?

I, also, would never support Mr. Dobbs. I respect almost everything he stands for except that I will not accept anchor babies. Fred Thompson is my man for President.
    I'm afraid Fred isn't going to make it, Romney might. You should vote "Yes, but only if my candidate loses the primary."

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Does anyone have any concerns about us continuing to call for Lou Dobbs to run in case your favorite candidates do not survive the primaries?
    W, you have stated repeatedly that we are not endorsing any candidate for president, only outing the "nasties" such as Mike Huckabee and John McCain. Endorsement of a particular candidate divides us and potentially splinters our efforts for legal-only immigration. Please clarify any change in your position.
    I can't speak for W but how can you endore someone who isn't running yet. "Just saying" We need an alternative in case Huck or Rudy win the primary.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudden
    Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Does anyone have any concerns about us continuing to call for Lou Dobbs to run in case your favorite candidates do not survive the primaries?
    W, you have stated repeatedly that we are not endorsing any candidate for president, only outing the "nasties" such as Mike Huckabee and John McCain. Endorsement of a particular candidate divides us and potentially splinters our efforts for legal-only immigration. Please clarify any change in your position.
    I can't speak for W but how can you endore someone who isn't running yet. "Just saying" We need an alternative in case Huck or Rudy win the primary.
    I'm not endorsing, just trying to avoid a lose lose situation if McCain, Rudy, or Huckster win the GOP nomination.

Having an Open Borders Presidential candidate at the top of the GOP ticket would hurt all our down ballot races for Congress and US Senate.

Also, all Lou Dobbs said about Anchor babies is that he believes the current law is that they are citizens. That is true and that is what 90% of Americans would say.

There is a small faction around Mothers Against Illegal Aliens that really showed their butts on this when Lou said that.

He was not asked or did not respond to a question asking if he thought that law should be changed, or the legal interpretation changed.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT? YOU BET!!!!

LOU DOBB'S IS THE ONLY PERSON PRESENTLY IN THE PUBLIC EYE THAT I WOULD TRUST, WITHOUT ANY RESERVATION WHATSOEVER, AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

I WILL WAKE UP AT 4AM IN THE MORNING TO BE FIRST IN LINE TO VOTE FOR HIM, AND I HAVE REPEATEDLY TOLD MY WIFE THAT SHE WILL WAKE UP WITH ME.

LOU DOBB'S IS THE ONLY MAN I KNOW OF THAT COULD SAVE AMERICA, AND THOSE THAT RECOGNIZE THIS (AND ONLY THOSE) ARE TO BE COMMENDED FOR WHAT THEY ARE: TRUELY GREAT AMERICANS.

LOU DOBBS IS THE REAL DEAL.

SO THE QUESTION IS A RATHER SIMPLE ONE: DO YOU WANT TO SAVE AMERICA? FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE TROUBLE ANSWERING THAT QUESTION: TAKE YOUR SELFISH AGENDAS ELSEWHERE.

LOU DOBBS WOULD BE THE GREATEST PRESIDENT THAT THE UNITED
    STATES EVER HAD AND I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH PRAISE ABOUT HIM.[/b]

Re: LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT? YOU BET!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence
    LOU DOBB'S IS THE ONLY PERSON PRESENTLY IN THE PUBLIC EYE THAT I WOULD TRUST, WITHOUT ANY RESERVATION WHATSOEVER, AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

I WILL WAKE UP AT 4AM IN THE MORNING TO BE FIRST IN LINE TO VOTE FOR HIM, AND I HAVE REPEATEDLY TOLD MY WIFE THAT SHE WILL WAKE UP WITH ME.

LOU DOBB'S IS THE ONLY MAN I KNOW OF THAT COULD SAVE AMERICA, AND THOSE THAT RECOGNIZE THIS (AND ONLY THOSE) ARE TO BE COMMENDED FOR WHAT THEY ARE: TRUELY GREAT AMERICANS.

LOU DOBBS IS THE REAL DEAL.

SO THE QUESTION IS A RATHER SIMPLE ONE: DO YOU WANT TO SAVE AMERICA? FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE TROUBLE ANSWERING THAT QUESTION: TAKE YOUR SELFISH AGENDAS ELSEWHERE.

LOU DOBBS WOULD BE THE GREATEST PRESIDENT THAT THE UNITED
    STATES EVER HAD AND I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH PRAISE ABOUT HIM.[/b]

Lou Dobbs is the only one that can handle the presidency and that out of control Congress, too.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

"Lou Dobbs is the only one that can handle the presidency and that out of control Congress, too"

That is because Lou Dobbs is the only one not out of control.

i've never watched lou dobbs' show, so i don't know enough about him to say yes or no. i went on the internet to see what he has to say, but i found very little. in fact, most of the little i found was saying he's against the anchor babies issue. unless i'm stupid and read them all incorrectly.

i can't vote for a person based on just one issue even if that issue is one of my top priorities. i still like ron paul.

i agree that, since alipac has said all along that they would not endorse anybody and now they are, they're wrong.

if dobbs ran, would he be treated any better by the media than ron paul has been? probably because he's more well known. would that be wrong? you betcha!! all candidates should be shown the same respect and attention.

my america: have you read how ron paul stands on the constitution? if not, you should since you seem very concerned about the issue.

"For the sake of the future of our Republic, it is important that we are not just consistent, but correctly consistent. We must defend not just the sections of the Constitution we find popular, we must defend the entire Constitution. Most importantly, we must jealously guard the philosophy of freedom upon which it is based. If we do, the sound we will hear is that of liberty once again loudly ringing across our land."
    Ron Paul, Texas Straight Talk, June 21, 1999

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Here you go. For those who haven't yet signed the petition.

http://loudobbs4president.com/petitions.html
    Thanks for posting this - I signed it.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT.

Ron Paul?

Politics as usual.

We don't need a IRS, do we?

I'm strong on immigration.........recently.

We don't need to fight wars........everybody's our friend.

Lou Dobbs:

TELLS IT LIKE IT IS.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast