Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wrong Interpretation

ALIPAC President or Administrator posted: >He was not asked or did not respond to a question asking if he thought that law should be changed, or the legal interpretation changed.<

Lets say the current (WRONG) interpretation says those born to invaders on US soil are citizens.

Under that interpretation a standing army can invade our country bring their wives on an extended siege and any kids born to them here while they are killing my fellow citizens will be instant citizens. If the children are born with health issues they would be eligible for tax paid benefits and upon reaching the age of 21 petition for their family that is killing Americans to become Americans.
    How WRONG and STUPID is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrioticpatti
    Ron Paul and Lou Dobbs say pretty much the same thing, which is why I don't understand why Lou has said that so far No candidate has really stepped up to the plate. I think that if the two of them ran, a lot more people would jump off the RINO and go independent.
    I sent Lou a email regarding Ron Paul and his lack of coverage of that patriot's candicacy for president. No response and its been at least two months. I am beginning to have reservations about Dobbs now because if he is as strongly patriotic as he comes across, he would be covering Ron Paul to some extent on every show. Ron Paul's general integrity and constitutional mindedness is unsurpassed by any other national level politician and it makes absolutely no sense for Lou Dobbs not to know this. Something must be rotten on Lou Dobbs' end!? IMHO.

Lou

If he does not run, I intend to write in his name.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678