I apologize if this was already posted

http://www.steinreport.com/

Amber Alert Reveals Police Reluctance to Arrest Illegal Aliens

"Last Wednesday, April 20, an Amber Alert was issued out of Tompkinsville, KY, for a 16 year old girl . . The next day, the F.B.I. received a call to inform them that she was safe and sound in a motel room in Vernon, TX," says the Gunner's Corner. "However, from this story spring a whole new set of issues which REQUIRE investigation and follow up. You see, in reporting that his 16 year old daughter had quite possibly been abducted, her father, Tubercio Quijano, had to reveal that the whole family had been living in Kentucky illegally for the past four years; they are citizens of Mexico." However, ICE officials expressed no interest in deporting the family. "[I]f the family has no criminal record, it likely will not be targeted by immigration officials," an ICE spokesman said. "Let’s see if I have this straight. We now have a family who we KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT is, and has been for four years, living in the U.S. illegally, but as long as they don’t have a criminal record, nothing will be done about it? The only reason they have no criminal record is that they didn’t get caught coming in ILLEGALLY! And besides, what in the world does that have to do with the price of eggs in China? If they are illegal, they are illegal. It really matters not how this information came to light."