Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Companies Continue to Betray Us

http://www.americandaily.com/article/17682 -

American Companies Continue To Betray Us

By Dave Gibson (02/14/07)

Last Week, Bank of America began offering credit cards to illegal aliens without Social Security numbers in 51 Los Angeles branches. While the issue of unchecked illegal immigration threatens to destroy this nation, Bank of America has placed yet another reward before those who invade our country. Whether it is selling out U.S. workers, our laws, or sovereignty--the list of American companies willing to do so is growing long.

Bank of America began quietly offering credit cards to those they call "undocumented workers" at five Los Angeles branches last year. Of course L.A. has the largest number of Mexican invaders of any U.S. city. While only illegals in the L.A. area can currently take advantage of the program, Bank of America officials say they plan to make the practice of offering credit cards to illegal aliens available nation wide.

Apparently, Bank of America already offers checking accounts and even mortgages to illegal aliens. Lending giants Wells Fargo and Citibank also extend home loans to illegal aliens without Social Security numbers.

President of Immigration Matters Marti Dinerstein said: "It's institutionalizing illegality. Now there's no distinction being made between the people that follow all the rules and those who break our laws by entering the country or overstaying their visas."

Companies such as Tyson Foods, Purdue, Smithfield, and Wal-Mart have been employing illegal aliens in huge numbers for years. Of course, they would much rather give a job to a foreign national here illegally because they do not have to pay them a living wage nor must they extend them health benefits to which American workers are entitled.

A year ago, Ford Automotive Corp. announced that it would close seven plants across the country by 2008. Ford plans to lay-off 34,000 workers by 2012.

Shortly after that depressing announcement was made, The Detroit Free Press discovered documents which detailed Ford's plans to invest $9.2 billion in Mexico, which includes a new 280,000 square foot assembly plant. Ford already produces a large portion of their vehicles in Mexico and with their plans to expand existing plants and by using local suppliers, Ford will create another 37,420 jobs in Mexico.

Ford is not only replacing all of their laid-off American workers with Mexicans, they are actually adding another 3,420 employees to their workforce...only on the other side of the border!

In addition to rewarding illegal aliens with home loans and jobs, many American companies have been silently betraying all non-Latino U.S. citizens for years. These companies do so by donating large sums of money to the Latino racist group known as La Raza (The Race). That group whose motto is "for the race everything, outside the race...nothing!" operates charter schools which among other things, teach Latino children that the United States actually belongs to Mexico.

La Raza openly advocates expelling all but Latino Americans from a portion of the United States. They call for 'Reconquista' or the re-conquest of the American Southwest by Mexico, and the establishment of 'Atzlan,' where only Latinos will be allowed to live.

The incredibly racist and proposed ethnic cleansing policies of La Raza are what has earned this group the moniker 'Tan Klan.'

Despite the fact that La Raza is the Latino version of the Nazi Party, the following American companies annually fork-over big checks in hopes of winning the loyalty of Latino consumers:

Allstate
    Bank of America
    Coca-Cola
    Citigroup
    Fannie Mae
    Freddie Mac
    Ford Motor Corp.
    General Motors
    MBNA Group
    PepsiCo
    PMI Group Inc.
    State Farm
    United Parcel Service
    Wal-Mart

It would seem that corporate America as well as our own federal government have chosen to align themselves with the Mexican Mafia. Perhaps the time has come for all American citizens (white, black, brown, etc.) who still care about such out-dated notions as law and sovereignty to secede this now criminal nation.

Dave Gibson is a freelance writer and part-time political consultant living in Norfolk, Va. He is also a longtime volunteer with several animal welfare groups.

Send Feedback To Dave Gibson Site:
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I use none of them
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

If it's any consulation, these are the ones who will weep and wail in dispair when their Babylonion empires crumble. They made power and money their gods....Mammon, god of money, and Molock, god of sacrifice.

'Tan Klan.'
    very fitting
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    I use none of them
    Mohawk Industries, which manufactures flooring; carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, etc., can be added to the list.

A few weeks ago, I was about to order several thousand dollars' worth of flooring when I found out the manufacturer was Mohawk in Calhoun, GA. I had heard somewhere they employed illegals, so I asked the salesperson, who admitted it was true. I canceled the order.

Today, I emailed, then called Mohawk by phone and the customer service department transferred me to the "complaint" department, where I got the voice mail of a hispanic woman. I felt the complaint would never get off her desk, so I called back, reached customer service again and spoke to the young woman who answered and filed a complaint.

She told me all the people in her office were Americans, but when I asked her about the factory workers, she admitted "about half" of them were illegal aliens!!

Here's the link and the phone number if anyone wants to voice their displeaure. While you're at it, follow the links to employment for "yarn manufacturing" and check out the bennies! I know a boatload of Americans who would love to have these kind of benefits.

www.mohawkind.com
    800-241-4494

ICE should be on them. They admitted it and should be held accountable.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    ICE should be on them. They admitted it and should be held accountable.
    I went to www.wehirealiens.com to report them and it turns out they have already been reported to the IRS, ICE and a few others, so why is nothing being done? Apparently, there's a lawsuit in the works. I didn't read the link to the lawsuit and when I tried to report them again to the site, the link wouldn't work.