Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMERICAN DEAD AT THE HANDS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS

In the summer of 2006 a hard-working American woman and her handicapped daughter were each stabbed to death, over 20 times by a 16 year old latino living in a basement in the house next door with 8 other latinos.

This illegal had been deported multiple times and come back because of George Bush's refusal to enforce laws already on the books.

In a 3 month time period in Tennessee drunken illegals were killing Tennesseans, NOT ONE AT A TIME BUT TWO AT A TIME!

Calling the likes of BUSH, GONZALES, LOTT, GRAHAM, KYL, REID

MURDERERS

IS NOT NEARLY STRONG ENOUGH FOR THE CRIMES THEY ARE COMMITTING AGAINST AMERICANS.

Unfortunately TennesseeDaughter that same nightmare is happening all over the country. Here in Virginia we are suffering as well. I can't figure out why the msm is always wanting to air sob stories on these lawbreakers and how THEIR families are being "torn apart" by our laws,while not reporting on all the legal residents who have lost family to these criminals. I said this on another post and I'm saying it here -How insane is it when we have to demand OUR government to enforce its laws?!

I KNOW IT IS HAPPENING ACROSS AMERICA

You have a wonderful woman, Nancy Mathis - American Daughter
    in Virginia who posts daily on this subject.

She has been kind enough in the past year to let me RANT on her website

ALIPAC lets me RANT and I know I am backed by millions of Americans doing the same thing.

WE ARE READY TO HAVE THE HEADS OF POLITICIANS WHO DON'T LISTEN TO US.

All the news about PRO-illegal latino groups consistently fails to mention

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT VOTERS, not legally that is.