Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bobb, if "Islam is THE boil festering in our land." Then illegal immigrations from th e south must be the gangrene.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this why we have the Quran Club in public high schools?
    Plz take a min. and read my post in Discussions about..Mom and Pop sign your kids up for Quran Club. I really want to know what you guys think about that. Especially after reading this.

It seems odd to me. If it doesn't to you guys...please correct me. I'd love to find out my reaction is wrong...I just don't think it is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bobb, yes they can be stripped of their citizenship and deported to any nation that will take them. Charges of treason--if they stick--will accomplish this. If they're doing things that are treasonous....out they go.

This hasn't been done often, or lately, not to say that it hasn't NEEDED doing. We're just too kind too often.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

RoadRunner,

Bear in mind, I was referring to American born citizens. The 27 year old arrested in Lodi was born in California in 1982.

I'm not an expert in this area, but would have to disagree with you.

To the best of my limited knowledge, an American born citizen convicted of conducting treasonous, (as with any other criminal activity) against America, in America, would go to prison, in THIS country. That individual would then be subjected to the same post-incarceration restrictions applied to other felons (loss of voting rights, parole, etc.).

I'm not trying to be ornery with you, but could you cite some examples of American born citizens who have been deported? And for what crimes they were deported?

I could be wrong, but I truly don't think I am.

Bobb, from what I can recall I think you are correct. I'll try to reseach it tomorrow

It is exile in the case of an American Citizen rather than a deportation.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Charles,

Thanks. I could be wrong. I'll await your reply.

Legal,

I posted at the other thread.

You have every reason to be concerned. And each of us who supports legal immigration should be, too.

We've allowed the foxes into the henhouse.

Yes, exile is the correct word. Being born in America doesn't guarantee you citizenship rights in any and all circumstances. American citizenship can be stripped.

This information is hanging loose in the grey matter and I don't remember where or when I learned it...maybe citizenship class.

I don't have time for awhile to check it out...hope someone else can and will.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Well,

I took the time to look it up.

As I read it:

In accordance with the protections afforded by the 14th ammendment, as upheld by the Supreme court in 1967, and as reaffirmed in three subsequent Supreme court decisions, each of the seven (now possibly eight) criminal actions that could result in denaturalization must be accompanied by the guilty party's implied intent to relinquish his/her citizenship.

The bottom line is that involuntary denaturalization is a violation of the U.S. constitution.

I.E., citizenship is guranteed, unless one voluntarily relinquishes it.

Such rulings are actually in our favor. Better to prosecute the bad guys than to just send them home.

Bobb, thanks for the information and research. I wonder if the Treason clause would show something different? Speaking now of the Traitors selling out our country. Perhaps in "those days", they just Hanged Them High and said Good Riddance.

I can both understand and appreciate the attitude of the times.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast