Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    Judy I could have not said that any better.

Hope you e-mailed that to ole'taco Ruben
    Thank you, TakingBackSoCal. I should email it to him shouldn't I?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    Judy, totally agree with you we definitely need to re-balance this with immigration from Europe, Asia and Africa. We need to stop this ethnocentric nonsense. This arrogance that comes from some Hispanics is just crazy and so obvious. We Americans are now flexing our American muscles Mr Ruben. Yours is NOT a just cause because yours is about demographic hegemony. Ours is a just cause, it is about America and our values as a people. You see we don't discriminate, at least try not to, against people. You my friend are in our face as if you had already recast our country into another latin american country. How dare you... What people like you should do is to speak for the downtrodden Latinos who deserve our support. We should come together as Americans to help integrate/assimilate Hispanics who genuinely seek America, like the immigrants before them but instead you peddle Hispanic/Latino supremacy. In my mother's tongue "vous n'etes qu'un connard"
    Thank you alamb, and yes absolutely, ours is a just cause, just as the cause of America has always been just. Sometimes it took awhile to get it right but to our credit, we never stopped trying, we never quit, and if and when it took everything to achieve it, Americans stood ready to give it everything to get it done.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The globalists are hypocrites-they say there should be no nations that everybody's country's borders should be dissolved. If whites (who have contributed about 80% of the nation's culture) are displaced as the majority, allowing a foreign group who has the gall to proclaim they will make this a new nation in their own image to replace whites is just plain hypocrisy on the part of the globalists who say there should not be any nations. At least if we had races in equal shares and all immigrants speaking English that would be more fair than what the "elite" are planning.

Judy: I couldn't agree more. We also need to make sure that our Hispanic neighbors are required to speak the language of the new immigrants - Polish, German, Italian.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The changing demographic in this country is occurring so rapidly due to the prolific birth rate of illegal aliens. Stopping birthright citizenship is imperative if we are to keep our identity as a nation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    Judy I could have not said that any better.

Hope you e-mailed that to ole'taco Ruben
    Thank you, TakingBackSoCal. I should email it to him shouldn't I?

Yes you should, BUT he will dismiss anything without a lean towards Hispanics
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12