Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty alert: Feinstein reportedly trying to sneak one thru

Amnesty alert: Feinstein reportedly trying to sneak one through
    By Michelle Malkin • May 15, 2008 02:35 PM

My friends at NumbersUSA have sent out a warning that Sen. Dianne Feinstein may attempt to sneak an illegal alien amnesty measure into the Iraq supplemental war spending bill. (Yes, the same bill the White House is trying to stuff the Merida Initiative into, too.)

More info:

Our NumbersUSA Capitol Hill Team got several confirmations through both Democratic and Republican sources that Sen. Feinstein (D-Calif.) was preparing to add an [agricultural] amnesty to the Iraq bill Thursday afternoon in the Senate Appropriations Committee.

We don’t know the details of the amnesty. There is some chance she may try to slip it through by not including permanent legalization but just giving one or two million illegal ag workers a 5-year amnesty that allows them to work and live here while further sinking roots. The open-borders champions hope that the longer illegal aliens stay the more difficult it will ever be to deny them U.S. citizenship.

We need phone calls into the offices of members of the Senate Appropriations Committee — massively and immediately!

202-224-3121

If you live in the state of one of these Senators, please make a phone call immediately.

If you don’t have a Senator on the Committee, you may want to call a Senator in another state with which you have some attachment. We particularly need extra phone calls to Senators from small-population states.

Here are the Appropriations Senators who need your call:

Alexander (R-Tenn.)
    Allard (R-Colo.)
    Byrd (D-West Va.)
    Bennett (R-Utah)
    Bond (R-Mo.)
    Brownback (R-Kan.)
    Cochran (R-Miss.)
    Craig (R-Idaho)
    Domenici (R-N.M.)
    Dorgan (D-N.D.)
    Durbin (D-Ill.)
    Feinstein (D-Calif.)
    Gregg (R-N.H.)
    Harkin (D-Iowa)
    Hutchison (R-Texas)
    Inouye (D-Hawaii)
    Johnson (D-S.D.)
    Kohl (D-Wis.)
    Landrieu (D-La.)
    Lautenberg (D-N.J.)
    Leahy (D-Vt.)
    McConnell (R-Ky.)
    Mikulski (D-Md.)
    Murray (D-Wash)
    Nelson (D-Neb.)
    Reed (D-R.I.)
    Shelby (R-Ala.)
    Specter (R-Pa.)
    Stevens (R-Alaska)

…North Carolina growers, for example, have set up a North Carolina Growers Association that meets all of the ag labor needs through local workers and through legal foreign workers brought through the H-2A visa which ensures that the guest workers go home. Why shouldn’t California growers play by the same rules as law-abiding farmers in other states?

Based on past experience, there is a good chance that Feinstein will decide not to introduce her amnesty Thursday afternoon if she feels there is a major move against it. That’s what we want. Please let every member of the committee know just how worked up citizens get as soon as they hear of a possibility of an amnesty.

When it comes to the illegal alien amnesty zombie, eternal vigilance is required.
    Posted in: Amnesty, Dianne Feinstein
    http://tinyurl.com/6em5l4

Majority Senate Appropriations Committee mailbox was full. I couldn't leave a message. Did my dear Senator also try to sneak it in the darn Farm Bill??????

Calling her office now!

Action thread here. Please call ASAP:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115554.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Several of the voice mail boxes are full, just finished emailing to the list! It is only going to get worse if any of the Three candidates left from the two "major(?)" parties become President!

GW Bush sent troops to war in Iraq--

GW Bush sent troops to war in Iraq--meantime the true enemies of the USA are in our Congress. I believe we will have to declare war on the USA to free the USA form these traitors that are in our government.

The actions on the SAVE act shows that the Democrats , in particular, of our elected Congress sre in favor of the invasion of the USA. We must do something to stop it and it must be soon. Pay attention to the bills that ahve been bangin around in DC lately. The "violent radicalization" for example. The Congress is proposing bills to make patriotic American citizens subject to arrest for defending our country.

Re: GW Bush sent troops to war in Iraq--

I made my 2 Senator calls to the Washington number, it's open till 7pm.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris