Thread: AMNESTY ENCORE

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMNESTY ENCORE

http://www.stoptheftaa.org/artman/publi ... _390.shtml

Amnesty Encore

by William Norman Grigg
    The New American,
    June 13, 2005

The bipartisan fix is in for an amnesty for illegal immigrants as part of a larger scheme to build a North American “security perimeter."

The American public endures countless lectures regarding the perils of political “gridlock," which supposedly inhibits government's ability to make our lives better. However, sober political observers quickly realize that while gridlock can be frustrating, cooperation across the congressional aisle can be downright deadly. Though partisan acrimony is usually distasteful, the purring rhetoric of bipartisan agreement generally serves as an overture for an assault on the electorate.

Such is the case with the so-called Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act, introduced on May 12 by its chief Senate sponsors, John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Ted Kennedy (D-Mass.), and by its chief House sponsor, Jim Kolbe (R-Ariz.). The McCain/Kennedy bill adapts key elements of President Bush's January 2004 “immigration reform" proposal, which offered (in Mr. Bush's words) “legal status, as temporary workers, to the millions of undocumented men and women now employed in the United States, and to those in foreign countries who seek to participate in the program and have been offered employment here."

Although the president and his allies fiercely object to the description of Mr. Bush's proposal as an “amnesty," the term is an inescapable fit. The same must be said of the McCain/Kennedy proposal as well, which would permit illegal aliens to enroll in a phased program to achieve citizenship. Those wishing to take advantage of the amnesty would â€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This just makes me sick...

What a bunch of traitors we have representing us. I just received my letter from Rick Santorum, the Senator from Pennsylvania last week stating he is supporting CAFTA.

His office in DC got a phone call from me.

I told them I would do everything in my power to try to have him defeated.

So anyone out there from Pennsylvania, your Senator is for dissolving our borders.

In fact I should make this a topic, just so no one misses it.

Senator Dole needs to be fired as well...
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)