Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

AMNESTY KILLS DEMOCRACY & CREATES ONE PARTY SYSTEM

AMNESTY KILLS DEMOCRACY & CREATES ONE PARTY SYSTEM

By Frosty Wooldridge
    February 5, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

Are democrats anti-American?

That’s the question crack journalist Xelan Bonn asked recently in a conversation with yours truly.

“If Congress amnesties 12-24 million criminal immigrants, then, under current law, they would have the right to bring in their families as well, which could happen over the next few years,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The ubiquitous apathy of American citizens!
    I agree with just about everything the author said except this. I don't think most Americans are apathetic, rather I think many are ignorant (not ALIPACers).

This author needs to remember the barriers to enlightenment, such as:
    1. the Democrats willing accomplices in the mainstream media
    2. the Invasionists' tactic of hijacking what WAS a legitimate Civil Rights Movement for African Americans and claiming it for their own. They have exploited Americans' guilt about what WAS, in the past, discrimination against blacks, and used it to silence Americans on speaking out against the invasion. They just use the ol' racism attack to get whatever they want. It worked well in the past to intimidate many Americans.

We have to keep trying to get more Americans motivated, though I really believe our numbers are increasing daily.

I wonder if any newpapers, maybe smaller town newpapers, would be willing to reprint this? Am I just dreaming?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

We need to stop all immigration from 3rd world countrys they are the ones who vote Democrat, looking for the freebee's.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)