Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMNESTY POLITICIANS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT

Monday, 14 January 2008
    AMNESTY POLITICIANS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT
    By Frosty Wooldridge

They spit and spat at each other. They condemn and degrade one another. They blame and accuse their competition. They sling mud while they stand neck deep in their own muck.

You may notice the media and presidential candidates on both sides drive the fourth most important issue in the polls--illegal immigration—into the “ignore-at-all-costsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The SILENCE is deafening!!!

The handwriting is on the wall....amnesty is nearly a fait accompli! The Dems (and I include McCain in that group) have all but signed a pledge saying that they will eagerly grant amnesty to 38M illegals.

Romney is the ONLY one in the top tier who has voiced objections (albeit WEAKLY). He may or may not be using illegal immigration as a stepping stone to the nomination; but at least he is aware that illegal immigration is the #1 worry for the American public. If he doesn't win Michigan...it's all but over.

Our voices have been silenced! Everyone is ignoring the 800 lb. gorilla in the room. I can only hope that, between now and Nov., there will be an uprising of the American people. We can't let them shove the 38M illegals under the carpet...and give them amnesty next year!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    The SILENCE is deafening!!!

The handwriting is on the wall....amnesty is nearly a fait accompli! The Dems (and I include McCain in that group) have all but signed a pledge saying that they will eagerly grant amnesty to 38M illegals.

Romney is the ONLY one in the top tier who has voiced objections (albeit WEAKLY). He may or may not be using illegal immigration as a stepping stone to the nomination; but at least he is aware that illegal immigration is the #1 worry for the American public. If he doesn't win Michigan...it's all but over.

Our voices have been silenced! Everyone is ignoring the 800 lb. gorilla in the room. I can only hope that, between now and Nov., there will be an uprising of the American people. We can't let them shove the 38M illegals under the carpet...and give them amnesty next year!

every twenty or so years they do it
    Not this time Friends Not this time !!!

amnesty?/

Duncan Hunter or Ron Paul offer solutions. They are far back though.
    Hunter's record is clean--anti-illegal, built a fence

Paul believes in attrition through enforcement--so do I.
    We don't have a chance because businesses that want cheap labor will provide the funding for the candidates.