http://www.americanchronicle.com/articl ... cleID=8619

Amnesty Reprieve Ends - how did the Factions Use (or Loose) the Opportunity?? What’s Next ??

C. H. McMillan
April 25, 2006

From the control and enforcement proponents I have continued to get pleas to fax and e-mail, to write letters stamped with an upside down flag, to circulate and sign petitions, to send money to support the cause and to visit the offices of my senator's voicing displeasure to the deaf ears of junior staffers whose bosses don't give a hoot that I think they are selling out my country.

This strategy barely carried the day in the Senate a month ago and it's too risky to rely on to carry it again now. The sooner we as citizens realize that the president, the U S Senate and the bureaucracies don't care what we think and are response only to poles that support their treason, the sooner we will adopt strategies that hit them where they hurt.

Nothing short of a thunderbolt is going to deter their intent to cave-in to amnesty advocates and their demonstrating hordes of “un-citizens”. Arlen Specter has announced his intention to mark-up more “path to citizenship” and weak on enforcement legislation; Bill Frist’s staff have leaked that he intends the same thing and to get it passed before the threatened Illegal Alien work stoppage of May 1st. John McCain offered a constituent audience: "If you have another solution (besides Amnesty), give it to me and I promise to take it to the Senate for review." When Sandy Miller of Phoenix, offered up the "Attrition through Enforcement,” approach, McCain allowed as to how “he was familiar with (that) plan but wasn't going to take it back to the Senate” (another “Representative” in our employee that thinks only HIS view counts). Prez. Bush says round up and deportation “Won’t work” (because he won’t try it!!)

I respect the sincerity of the leaders of the Immigration Enforcement and Control grassroots organizations (teamamericapac.org, minutemenHQ.com, numbers USA.com, fairus.org, forthecause.us, and the others). I completely agree with their objectives and have actively participated in their intervention campaigns. [I just spent two days in front of the courthouse gleaning signatures for the Minutemen petition.] I do all I can as an individual in the hinterlands. My frustration comes in the realization that the leaders of the advocacy groups in this movement are too concerned with being politically correct and too fearful of jeopardizing their tax exempt status to promote, or even consider, adopting incendiary strategies that would win the day.

Desperate times demand dynamic actions. This is not an issue, nor a time, when summer soldiers and Sunshine Patriots can compete with the treasonous intent of globalists to undermine our cherished Republic. I have advocated to the various groups that they form a coalition to gain strength and clout; to become a force to win at all costs. United, these groups could become “greater than the sum of their fears” and actually control the outcome.

Never before, in my lifetime, has their been a greater unity, in the voting public, over a single issue. Amnesty and out of control immigration, both legal and illegal, offend a large majority of citizens of all political persuasions. We see it as the undermining issue of the moment, in a too long list of globalists “new world order” policies and objectives that have already stolen so much of the American ideal.

At the hands of neo-con globalists, look at all that we have already lost, which once defined America, at least in our eyes:

Our industrial and manufacturing dominance has been gutted by off-shoring; our economic superiority lost to trade treaties that have turned the balance of trade inside out in favor of other nations; we have become complacent consumers rather than innovative and creative producers. We have allowed the gutting of the Nations treasure in unearned and unjustified foreign aid and in wars to “out-force” democracy, resulting in our being the largest debtor nation in the world. We have allowed ourselves to become vulnerable to a dependent on oil owned and controlled by our enemies; we have courted and received foreign investment in this country to the point of loosing control of our own destiny and ownership of our most basic natural resources and infrastructure. Lastly, and currently, our leaders have invited, and refuse to repel, the illegal invasion of our land by hordes of unskilled, uneducated laborers, which has the net effect of dropping the bottom out of the standard of living that the American working class struggled so long and hard to achieve.

The sum total of these losses has dimmed our hope and tarnished our self-respect as a sovereign people.

Surely now, in the face of the prospect of the US Senate knuckling under to pressure and threats from border jumping non-citizens demanding the rights of citizenship for themselves and their extended families, we, as a political force can find the resolve to draw that line in the sand (or more appropriately in the bedrock of our Republic) that tells politicians, definitively, that we have had it with their betrayal of our heritage and compromising our future to the false idol of “Globalism”. We insist on reestablishing America as first among nations and placing the interests of American citizens first above all others.

Recourse at the ballot box is far too slow and none too certain as a threat to Senators who sit for six years. The House of Representatives is a different story. Representatives in “The People’s House” have to stand every two years and this is one of those years.

I notice that during this two-week hiatus for the Easter recess, the House Immigration Reform Caucus headed by Rep. Tom Tancredo, Republican of Colorado, has gained five new members – from 91 up to 96. The only reason that he doesn’t have 400 members is because you (we) the electorate haven’t made it crystal clear to YOUR (our) representative, that a condition precedent to reelection in November is derailing any form of AMNESTY!

How, you ask, can the House of Representatives overcome both the president and the Senate? The necessary leverage leys in their Constitutional Powers of originating Bills of Impeachment [(Article 1, Sec. 2 § para. 6) – “The House of Representatives shall……..have the sole Power of Impeachment.”] and our leverage of control over members of the House is the two year election cycle.

All legislators and the president answer to us – the electorate of American citizens, but none are so vulnerable to our wrath of the moment as members of the House of Representatives. The threat of turning Representatives out of office every other year is a tremendous power to force them to do their duty to impeach traitors in power.

What crimes and misdemeanors in the current illegal alien situation rise to the level of “Impeachable”?

Well, certainly, the encouragement and facilitating of the invaders does. That is the very essence of the definition of TREASON – “aiding and abetting the enemy”. So are illegal alien “workers” the enemy? Well, if you are an out of work or underpaid citizen whose standard of living is depressed by unfair competition in the work-place because of illegal alien competition – You-bet, they are your enemy! If you’re in need of Social Service support that is overtaxed and hence not available or delayed, by the demands of illegal aliens, they are your enemy. If your children are in overcrowded and under funded schools where scarce resources are prioritized to catering to “English as a second language” students – you bet, the enemy again. If you are the victim of illegal alien gangs, who “work” as drug runners or career criminal invaders or assailants, they are archenemy #1.

By their own statements, admissions and bragging, they have invasive territorial intent (Aztlan Reconquista), they have no intention of assimilating; they come to dominate our culture, pillage our purse and assassinate us (gringo’s) if it comes to that. Clearly, INVADORS!

Recently, State Legislatures in California and Illinois passed resolutions advocating impeachment of the president and vice president that were mute on the issue of presidential failure of duty to “secure the States from invasion” and to control immigration.

As other states address their dissatisfaction with Bush and his administration’s breach of law and constitutional provisions, we should all encourage our State legislators to include “invasion and immigration” issues. These resolutions by the States give great support for the initiation of censure or impeachment motions in the House of Representatives

Primarily – because of their vulnerability in the short term, we should aggressively pressure our Congress persons in the US House, particularly those who have not yet joined the “Immigration Reform Caucus”, that we expect them to use their Impeachment Power to stop this nonsense dead in it’s tracks – President & Senators, be Damned!

No elected representative should fear or be shamed by supporting the Constitution and enforcing the law – but deviate from those standards on this critical issue and be forewarned of slaughter at the polls in November.

© C. H. McMillan

4/25/06