Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMNESTY SUMMIT EXCLUDES IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT SUPPORTERS

AMNESTY SUMMIT EXCLUDES IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT SUPPORTERS

US Fed News

June 26, 2009 Friday 3:42 PM EST

WASHINGTON, June 26 -- Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa (5th CD), issued the following news release:

Congressman Steve King, the ranking member on the House Immigration Subcommittee, today reacted to this afternoon's White House immigration summit.

Despite serving as the top Republican on the House subcommittee that deals with immigration issues, Congressman King - along with other Republican enforcement first leaders - was not invited to attend the summit.

"The American people want this Administration to enforce existing immigration laws and secure our borders.

A recent Washington Post-ABC News poll revealed that 74 percent of Americans believe the government is not doing enough to keep illegal immigrants from entering the country.

"The balance of the views inside the room at today's White House immigration summit does not reflect the views of the American public.

Despite overwhelming opposition to amnesty within the U.S. House of Representatives, Congressman Lamar Smith of Texas will be the lone House Republican invited who opposes comprehensive amnesty. The White House stacked the deck and packed today's summit with amnesty advocates.

President Obama wants an amnesty bill, and while cynically creating a false perception of inclusiveness and bipartisanship, brought in a group that, almost without exception, supports his vision of rewarding law breakers.

"In our current economic crisis, Americans cannot afford to lose more jobs to illegal workers. There are currently 14.5 million unemployed Americans and another six million Americans looking for a job.

This is the time for the Obama administration to accelerate enforcement of immigration law to make room for unemployed Americans. For every illegal working in America, there are two Americans who need a job.

American workers are depending on President Obama to protect their jobs from those illegally in America, and the majority of the American public does not support amnesty.

"By not engaging with those who disagree with his pro-amnesty views, President Obama is holding an immigration summit that gives a cold shoulder to millions of Americans.

As for me, I would much rather be on the outside of the White House speaking up for the Rule of Law than on the inside going through the motions."

For more information please contact: Sarabjit Jagirdar, Email:- htsyndication@hindustantimes.com

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/En ... 96&start=2

ELE

Of course, Obama wouldn't invite anyone that opposes him.

We have come to know that Obama will never fight a "fair fight' so the American people must fght fire with fire.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"By not engaging with those who disagree with his pro-amnesty views, President Obama is holding an immigration summit that gives a cold shoulder to millions of Americans.

As for me, I would much rather be on the outside of the White House speaking up for the Rule of Law than on the inside going through the motions."
    Me too.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder why this piece hasn't been released by the AP to major news outlets?

We need a sarcasm emoticon!!!

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I think this is yet another new definition for that pesky "transparency" word.

Let's see a show of hands of people that think this administration is following through on transparency in action.

We can call this the "Scarlett O'Hara Syndrome". He's think about transparency TOMORROW.

I'm hoping that ALIPAC soon reports on a related article. Last week, a lady named Suzanne called in to the Mark Levin show. Suzanne attended a special conference on health care reform sponsored by La Raza. She told Mark that La Raza wants to make sure illegal aliens are covered if they succeed in Nationalizing healthcare.

Some outlandish snipets of the article:

"America does not need health care reform, but Latino immigrants need health care reform."

"And someone from Menendez' office [Ed.: Sen. Robert Menendez, D-NJ] promised that he would make sure that "the useless barriers of citizenship would not be in this bill" and that he would make sure that they would use keywords like "streamline"..."

"...Yes [they said they would get free health care for illegal aliens], these are my notes, Mark. They actually got up and said "Latino children need health care more than whites". And then they would say things like "you must go out into your communities, use words like 'streamline', use phrases like 'all workers' and 'all families'," because they said -- and I quote -- "If the American people find out that this bill is about giving health care to non-citizens, they will rise up against it." "

"...One of the quotes they said was, "We want to make sure we take care of barriers like verification, but we can streamline programs to the more affluent" and, quote, "Useless treatments for the elderly can be gone because we don't need to spend money for people who are going to die anyway." "

"That's a direct quote from that meeting. They also said, "We are very concerned there will be an effort to include" the illegal immigrants in this argument, so "we must make sure that we focus this" to the American people that it's looking like we want "health care for everyone". "

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... eople.html

Strange how our Government knows how much Americans are against illegal immigration and skyrocketing tax schemes, but then go ahead with their own plans anyway, as if we never existed.

As a member of the Senate Finance Committee, Senator Menendez will play an active role in drafting legislation to provide access to comprehensive, affordable health care coverage. In order to best represent the views of New Jersey constituents and stakeholders, Senator Menendez would like to hear your thoughts and concerns about health care reform. Please feel free to share your observations and ideas about how to improve our current system by e-mailing our office at ideas@menendez.senate.gov. Also, we would welcome hearing your personal stories and struggles about receiving health care in America today.
    I E-mailed the Ratbastard and simply stated: You Sir should be tried for Treason!

PS: I first pasted bits of the article.

"The balance of the views inside the room at today's White House immigration summit does not reflect the views of the American public.
    No kidding! So what else is new?

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I have become this person that searches the net looking for email addresses of the idiots that make these comments.

I'm getting really good at it. They more they hear, the more they will know about how we feel. We really need to get on board with boycotts. They really work. Look at Olive Garden. They pulled advertising from David Letterman for his disrespectful comment about Palin's daughter.

There is power in numbers. We need to stop thinking we have not ability to change this garbage. Personally, I think there are a lot of politicians running scared right now. I am a firm believer that the truth will win out. It may take a while. People can't keep doing things that are bad for a society and expect no flash back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast