Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Angel Mom’s Facebook Posts on Illegal Immigration Removed for ‘Hate Speech’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Angel Mom’s Facebook Posts on Illegal Immigration Removed for ‘Hate Speech’

BREITBART

Angel Mom’s Facebook Posts on Illegal Immigration Removed for ‘Hate Speech’

AP Photo/Brian Skoloff

JOHN BINDER 13 Sep 2019

Angel Mom Mary Ann Mendoza, who heads the Angel Families organization, has had her posts raising awareness about illegal immigrant crime removed from Facebook as “hate speech.”

Mendoza’s son, 32-year-old police officer Brandon Mendoza, was killed in May 2014 by a drunk illegal alien who was driving the wrong way down a highway in Mesa, Arizona.

This week, Mendoza had two of her Facebook posts from her personal page removed, with the tech platform claiming that she had violated the “Community Standards on hate speech.”

The posts raised awareness about illegal immigrant crime and its impact on Americans. One post simply directly quoted from a Breitbart News article about the suffering Angel Families have had to endure after losing loved ones to illegal immigration.

Mendoza told Breitbart News that Facebook removed the posts themselves, taking them down from her Facebook page until she, herself, deleted them.

Likewise, Mendoza said Facebook temporarily blocked her from posting to the nonprofit Angel Families organization’s page, a group that helps provide support for the family and friends of Americans and legal immigrants killed and murdered by illegal aliens.

Facebook permanently removed the donation button from the Angel Families Facebook page, according to Mendoza, which would allow Facebook users to donate to the nonprofit through the platform. Mendoza told Breitbart News that Facebook justified the removal of the donation button by saying she had “violated their community guidelines more than once.”

Mendoza noted that open borders advocacy organizations like United We Dream, funded by billionaire George Soros, are able to obtain donations through Facebook despite routinely attacking the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents for enforcing national immigration law.

Facebook’s removal of Mendoza’s posts and demonetization of her Angel Families page comes less than two months after Twitter banned her from its platform for raising awareness about the American victims of illegal immigration, as Breitbart News reported.

At the time, Twitter demanded Mendoza remove a series of posts about illegal immigration before she could get her account back. After trying to fight the ban for more than a month, Mendoza said she “relented and removed” the posts and that she could not sue the tech corporation “because they have Anti Trust laws protecting them from stripping me of my Freedom of Speech.”

Facebook did not respond to request for comment in time for this publication.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...r-hate-speech/

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So many things nowadays are backassward.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Angel mom whose son was killed by illegal immigrant claims Facebook is censoring her

Angel mom whose son was killed by illegal immigrant claims Facebook is censoring her posts

1 hr ago
    By Nick Givas | Fox News

(video may be viewed at source link)

Angel mother Mary Ann Mendoza, whose son was killed by an illegal immigrant drunk driver in 2014, said Facebook has flagged her posts as going against their "community standards on hate speech" and is trying to silence her.

"They had removed a couple of posts from the beginning of August and I was reading through the posts thinking, 'This isn’t hateful,'" she told "Fox & Friends" Wednesday. "One of the posts was actually a quote of a Breitbart article with the Breitbart article attached."

"It was kind of surprising to me," Mendoza added. "This just isn’t right. I sent the information to Facebook. Of course, I never hear back... But it's becoming more and more apparent that the magnitude of crimes that illegals are committing in our country, and the information that myself and other angel families and organizations are getting out there is not settling well with the liberal ideas and pro-illegal, pro-open borders people."

Her comments come after several of her Twitter posts were also apparently censored, as she became a public advocate against illegal immigration.

"It is kind of disheartening... they never tell me which words because all of my tweets, with Twitter, all of my tweets were different," she said. "There were six of them that I had to remove. So they never let me know what verbiage is wrong for them. And they talk about immigration status. You can’t bring that up."

"First of all, illegal aliens have no immigration status," Mendoza continued. "They haven’t started any paperwork in this country to become a legal citizen, and so they don’t have immigration status. And illegal criminals are people who do cross our borders illegally. I'm going to continue calling them that because that's what is the correct identification."

She claimed other angel families she represents, whose loved ones have been killed by illegal immigrants, are fully supportive of President Trump's border wall and are working to spread their message in person and through blogs that cannot be censored.

"[We] are representing Angelfamilies.com and teaming up with Webuildthewall.us," she said. "We had a kickoff rally here in Albuquerque... bringing the word to the street, to our fellow Americans through middle America.

"And you will be shocked at the information that we’re able to share with you on a one-to-one basis that we can’t be censored. And I've also started my own blog... to save me this heartache in the future if I'm suspended permanently."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/illega...-border-crisis
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn