Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In the early eighties my sister and I were early twentyish 'new bohemians'.We hung out at a cafe in SF's mission district and we knew a lot of former Nicaraguan and Argentine citizens.I have never met anyone as fascist as the people from Argentina.They actually see themselves as Latin Americas 'euro' elite.

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    In the early eighties my sister and I were early twentyish 'new bohemians'.We hung out at a cafe in SF's mission district and we knew a lot of former Nicaraguan and Argentine citizens.I have never met anyone as fascist as the people from Argentina.They actually see themselves as Latin Americas 'euro' elite.
    Wow.. fascinating information! So why would a "Euro" elite want to help the "poor disenfranchised Hispanic?" <sob, sob>

Did you see the post I put up about the documentary being shown in Newport Beach that puts the label on the real ******* in immigration .. Mexico!

They abuse people coming across their southern border but expect us to put out the welcome mat to INVADERS of our southern borders. Talk about hypocrisy!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Truth is different latinos such as mexicans,salvadorians,guatemalens,nicaraguans,hond urans,etc.-hate each other.which is fine by me.
    It doesn't appear that way from where I'm sitting. They seem to be mixing more and more in this area. Perhaps for a common goal?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Watchman and Rick--Thanks for the informaton. I'll research La Raza. "The Race". What could that possibly mean? I'll check it out. Are they dangerous? Sounds like it. Later.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Watchman and Rick--Thanks for the informaton. I'll research La Raza. "The Race". What could that possibly mean? I'll check it out. Are they dangerous? Sounds like it. Later.
    Dangerous .. absolutely!

Devious .. yes!

Determined to take over ... you betcha!

Lots of forum members have posted articles here at ALIPAC on radical Hispanic groups. I don't know the keyword to tell you to use to search .. but you might start with La Raza.

Also look into Aztlan and Reconquista.

P.S. Did you know the Attorney General supports and is a member of La Raza? Read this http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-949-la.html+raza

Here's another post of interest here on ALIPAC http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-918-la.html+raza

Another informative post http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-791-la.html+raza
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Yes to everyone. I believe the "common goal" is to Latinize the United States for political purposes to gain control of the United States. From what you are telling me, they will be fighting amongst themselves before it's over. While I understand the "latino" objective....how exciting for them, a free assisted ride into the US to gain a political stronghold over our country...BUT WHY would our Government think that the American People would allow it.

They have made a mistake, our Government. They forgot about the Americans.

We decide what happens here.

Call this call firm and voice your objections to Governor Hunt's role in this. The name of the law firm is Womble & Carlyle. The telephone number is: 919-755-2105 and his email address: jhunt@wcsr.com and his secretary's e-mail is: sevans@wcsr.com. Copy her on the email as she will print it out and make sure former Governor Hunt gets it!

Any influence he has politically is because the people of North Carolina elected him 4 times as Governor. Without the people of NC, their trust and faith in him all those years, no one would know his name. Either he is confused now or that trust may have been misplaced all those years.

In any event, let him know how you feel.

It's interesting that none of the press mentioned his current employer, which is the law firm of Womble & Carlyle in Raleigh. That's where he works now. Obviously, El Pueblo, has hired them to help them get this in-state Tuition Bill through our elected officials in the General Assembly.

I think that is inappropriate as it does not serve the people of North Carolina. There are many other "causes" that do.

He also needs to know how we all feel about his role in this.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Watchman--are you referring to the new Attorney General of the United States? Not NC Attorney General, Roy Cooper? Please verify. So, La Raza is dangerous and devious...and somehow have grabbed hold on our elected officials from President to Vice President to Chairman of Federal Reserve to possibly NC Governor Mike Easley and former governor Hunt. Pretty slick....apparently alot of "time" on their hands, if you get my drift.

Poor Americans slaving way didn't have time to "track" them until it was almost too late.

Thanks to the Minuteman Project and ALIPAC we now have ACTION by Americans helping us to mobilize and get our message across.

They should listen too. The last thing they should want is 250,000,000 Americans ready to walk them out the door to a retirement pasture some place in Idaho with no way in or out except a helicopter flown by a bona fide real live AMERICAN!!!

Judy, it is my understanding that Mr. Gonzales is a former or perhaps a current member of La Raza. That is alarming. When he was nominated, I nearly choked.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Watchman--are you referring to the new Attorney General of the United States?
    Gonzales ... from some reading I've done he seems to be a shady character .. somehow involved in the Enron scandal, for one.

Read his bio at http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/gonzales-bio.html and see that he has strong Hispanic ties and backing.

He also issued a controversial memo advocating torture of prisoners of war... some info here. http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl? ... /05/152208

Wednesday, January 5th, 2005
    Retired US General on Alberto Gonzales: "He Has Endangered Our Soldiers"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As the Senate prepares for confirmation hearings on White House Counsel Alberto Gonzales as the next attorney general, we speak with retired Brigadier General James Cullen - one of 12 retired Admirals and Generals who are calling on the Judiciary Committee to scrutinize Gonzales' role in setting the stage for U.S. torture of detainees at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Senate Judiciary Committee will begin hearings tomorrow on the confirmation of White House Counsel Alberto Gonzales as the next attorney general of the United States.

Central to the hearings will be Gonzales" role in paving the legal groundwork that led to the torture of detainees at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay. In a highly controversial January 2002 memo, Gonzales wrote that the war on terror "renders obsolete [the Geneva Convention's] strict limitations on questioning of enemy prisoners and renders quaint some of its provisions."

In August 2002, a Justice Department memo sought by Gonzales contended the president has "commander-in-chief authority" to order torture and proposed potential legal defenses for U.S. officials who may be accused of torture. The memo also argued that physical abuse of prisoners was torture only if it was "of an intensity akin to...serious physical injury such as death or organ failure," and mental abuse was torture only if it caused "lasting psychological harm."

The confirmation hearings have become even more controversial in the wake of a new Justice Department memo released just last Thursday revising the August 2002 memo to significantly broaden the definition of torture for which individuals could be prosecuted.

The hearings may also become more contentious because the White House has refused to provide copies of the memos to the Judiciary Committee. Sen. Democrat Richard Durbin of Illinois told the Associated Press "We go into the hearing with some knowledge of what has occurred...but without the hard evidence that will either exonerate or implicate Judge Gonzales in this policy."

On Monday, a dozen retired generals and admirals, including former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General John Shalikashvili released a letter to the Judiciary Committee noting that Gonzales" recommendations "fostered greater animosity toward the United States, undermined our intelligence gathering efforts, and added to the risks facing our troops serving around the world."

Brigadier General James Cullen (Ret), among 12 retired Admirals and Generals who yesterday released a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee urging Members to closely examine Attorney General nominee Alberto Gonzales role in setting U.S. policy on torture. Mr. Gonzales confirmation hearings begin January 6, 2005. Cullen last served as the Chief Judge of the U.S. Army Court of Criminal Appeals. He currently practices law in New York City.

honored with the Good Neighbor Award from the United States-Mexico Chamber of Commerce
    The above a statement about A. Gonzales taken from his bio page. That in itself would be enough to make me suspicious of him.
    I'm still digging for where I read he was a member of LaRaza.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast