Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Another Illegal Attempts Kidnapping of 5 year old girl

Attempted Kidnapping

Aug 27, 2007 11:40 PM

reported by Ray Pedraza

A 5 year old McAllen girl is safe tonight after being kidnapped early this morning, through a bedroom window.

Luckily, the girl's mom caught Jorge Alberto Escobar in the act. Family members tackled Escobar and he was arrested by police down the street.

The girl was not harmed.

The kidnapping happened shortly after midnight on the 600 block of Kennedy Avenue, in south McAllen.

Family members were unavailable for comment. But, neigbors say they are relieved that the intruder has been arrested.

"Oh. well yeah. We don't need any pervert, around here," said Jerry Harris. "And that's pretty brazen to go into someone's window and grab ahold of them like that."

Turns out Escobar is someone the family knows. Escobar is an illegal immigrant who was living in an adjoining room and who worked with the victim's father.

He's charged with aggravated kidnapping and his bond is set at half a million dollars.

The case remains under investigation

http://www.team4news.com/Global/story.a ... v=menu90_3

<sighs> Another sick bas**rd.

After these guys serve their time, can't we deport them back to where they came from neutered?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People need to wise up. You can't turn your back for one minute.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

After these guys serve their time, can't we deport them back to where they came from neutered?
    I believe there are far more of these cases than we expected. Immigration status is not reported in many newspapers. However, the truth will eventually come out.

Quote Originally Posted by controlledImmigration
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

I believe there are far more of these cases than we expected. Immigration status is not reported in many newspapers. However, the truth will eventually come out.

Oh, I'm sure there are far more. This is an extremely sick population we are dealing with here and you really have to wonder why.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This happens a lot in Mexico. When we were down there a few years ago we heard many stories.
    If this had been someone in the police's departments child, don't you think they would of been much more proficient at their job? But it hasn't hit close to home for too many.
    Can't find out his immigration status? If he was here legally he would have proof! DUH!!! ICE should put a detainer on him. No doubt in my mind he's illegal or he would of had some proof.
    If this had been my g/d, there would be no mercy. Giving him such low bond means some other city is going to end up with this price of crap.
    What is our govenment doing about this? Talking at the most. But mostly listening to the pro immigrants.
    I could just puke.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!